B.Tech – Computer Science &Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering is a discipline that integrates several fields of electrical engineering and computer science required to develop computer hardware and software. It is the scientific and practical approach to computation and its applications. Tasks involving computer engineers include writing software and firmware for embedded microcontrollers, designing VLSI chips, designing analog sensors, designing mixed signal circuit boards, and designing operating systems.
Eligibility and Duration:
- The candidate must have cleared senior secondary education with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and any one of the subjects-Chemistry / Bio-Technology Computer Science / Biology from a recognized board.
- For Lateral Entry the candidate should have cleared 3 year Diploma from an AICTE approved institute.
- Or he / she may clear B.Sc. from a recognized institute along with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12.
Total intake: 120
It is a full-time course, 4 year in duration divided into 8 semesters and 3 years in duration divided into 6 semesters for lateral entry.
|B.Tech First Year -Per Year||52,400 + 52,400 = 104,800 /Per Year||4 Year|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry – Per Year||36,550 + 36,550=73,100 /Per Year||3 Year|
|Registration & Admission Fees||5,000.00 (Non Refundable)|
Other highlights of the program:
DBGI is aimed at producing CSE professionals with the foundation of adapting new computer technologies and ideas. Students learn Compiler Designing, Computer Networking, Java and C programming, Website Designing, Android Applications, Java Script and UNIX and LINUX System Administration.
The institute provides its students with experienced faculty and well equipped labs namely:
|System and Network Administration Lab||Web Development Lab||UNIX/LINUX Lab|
|Data Structures Lab||Computer Graphics Lab||Compiler Design Lab|
|Software Development Lab||Advanced Java Lab||OOPs Lab|
The B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering program at DBGI:
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Affiliated to Uttrakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun.