B.Tech – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electrical engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and applications of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism. It has now diverged into a variety of domains including power engineering, control systems, RF engineering, instrumentation, MEMS.
Eligibility and Duration:
- The candidate must have cleared senior secondary education with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and any one of the subjects-Chemistry / Bio – Technology/ Computer Science / Biology from a recognized board.
- Or the candidate should have cleared 3 year Diploma from an AICTE approved institute.
- Or he / she may have cleared B.Sc. from a recognized institute along with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12.
Total intake: 60
Duration: It is a full time course, 4 years in duration divided into 8 semesters and 3 years in duration divided into 6 semesters for lateral entry.
Other highlights of the program:
The learning is not only limited to core areas like electrical engineering, power engineering and instrumentation rather it extends to professional aspects of entrepreneurship including economics, project organization, and management.
Industrial oriented training in line with the latest industry standard is regularly provided to the students. Also, practical training in the form of Projects/Model making in various fields forms a crucial components of learning at DBGI.
The institute provides its students with experienced faculty and well-equipped labs namely:
|Network & Management Lab||
Electrical Machines Lab
|Power Electronics Lab|
Control Systems Lab
Analog Electronics Circuit Lab
The B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering program at DBGI:
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Affiliated to Uttrakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun.