B.Tech – Electronics and Communication Engineering
ECE is the fastest growing sector of the industry. It is a discipline that combines electronics engineering and information communication.
The term “Electronics Engineering” denotes a broad engineering field that covers subfields such as Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Embedded Systems, Robotics, VLSI etc. The department has valuable software tools like SPICE, EDA tools, software-defined radio tools, MATLAB, NFSS.
Eligibility and Duration:
- The candidate must have cleared senior secondary education with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and any one of the subjects-Chemistry / Bio-Technology/ Computer Science / Biology from a recognized board.
- Or the candidate should have cleared 3 year Diploma from an AICTE approved institute.
- Or he / she may have cleared B.Sc. from a recognized institute along with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12.
Total intake: 90
Duration: It is a full-time course, 4 years in duration divided into 8 semesters and 3 years in duration divided into 6 semesters for lateral entry.
|B.Tech First Year -Per Year||52,400 + 52,400 = 104,800 /Per Year||4 Year|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry – Per Year||36,550 + 36,550=73,100 /Per Year||3 Year|
|Registration & Admission Fees||5,000.00 (Non Refundable)|
Other highlights of the program:
The study of this area of engineering trains the students in the subdomains of Semiconductor Devices, Integrated Circuits, Solid-State Physics, Radio Engineering, Telecommunications, Signal Processing and many others.
The institute provides its students with experienced faculty and well-equipped labs namely:
|Embedded Systems Lab||Analog Electronics Lab||Digital Signal Processing Lab||Microprocessor Lab|
|Control Systems Lab||Network Theory Lab||Communication Lab||Digital Electronics Lab|
The B.Tech Electronic and Communication Engineering program at DBGI:
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Affiliated to Uttrakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun.