B.Tech – Electronics and Communication Engineering
About the program:
ECE is the fastest growing sector of the industry. It is a discipline that combines electronics engineering and information communication.
The term “Electronics Engineering” denotes a broad engineering field that covers subfields such as Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Embedded Systems, Robotics, VLSI etc. The department has valuable software tools like SPICE, EDA tools, software-defined radio tools, MATLAB, NFSS.
Eligibility and Duration:
- The candidate must have cleared senior secondary education with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and any one of the subjects-Chemistry / Bio – Technology/ Computer Science / Biology from a recognized board.
- Or the candidate should have cleared 3 year Diploma from an AICTE approved institute.
- Or he / she may have cleared B.Sc. from a recognized institute along with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12.
Total intake: 120
- It is a full time course, 4 years in duration divided into 8 semesters and 3 years in duration divided into 6 semesters for lateral entry.
|B.Tech First Year -Per Year||52,400 + 52,400 = 104,800||4 Year|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry – Per Year||36,550 + 36,550=73,100||3 Year|
|Registration & Admission Fees||5,000.00 (Non Refundable)|
Other highlights of the program:
The study of this area of engineering trains the students in the subdomains of Semiconductor Devices, Integrated Circuits, Solid-State Physics, Radio Engineering, Telecommunications, Signal Processing and many others.
Industrial oriented training in line with the latest industry standard is regularly provided to the students. Also, practical training in the form of Projects/Model making in various fields forms a crucial components of learning at DBGI.
The institute provides its students with experienced faculty and well-equipped labs namely:
|Embedded Systems Lab||Analog Electronics Lab||Digital Signal Processing Lab||Microprocessor Lab|
|Control Systems Lab||Network Theory Lab||Communication Lab||Digital Electronics Lab|
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun.