Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
About the program:
Pharmacy is an age old profession which has transformed into a hub for “Global Healthcare” and evolved as a multidisciplinary and multifaceted field in recent times. It is the science of formulating and dispersing medicines. A candidate pursuing pharmacy needs to link and achieve a balance between the health and chemical sciences. The scope of the subject is never dying since it finds its use in the day to day life.
Total intake: 120
- It is a full time 4 year program divided into 8 semesters and 3 year course divided in into 6 semesters for lateral entry.
Eligibility and Duration:
- The student must have achieved minimum 45% in the senior secondary education with science (PCM/B) as mandatory subjects from a recognized board.
- Or completed 60% aggregate in D.Pharm for lateral entry.
|B.Pharm First Year – Per Year||51,250+51,250=102,500||4 Year|
|B.Pharm Lateral Entry – Per Year||41,250+ 41,250=82500||3 Year|
|Registration & Admission Fees||5,000.00 (Non Refundable)|
Other highlights of the program:
The legacy of Dev Bhoomi Institute of Pharmacy & Research (DBIPR) is unparalleled in providing quality professional education. It has emerged a academic placement pioneer in North India.
- Best faculty: from topnotch institutes of the country e.g. Nagpur University, the oldest University affiliated to NIPER Mohali.
- Research & Innovative faculty & students: 100 publications in National & International Journals.
- Best Result: University 2nd position holder, 2012, Ms. Vidisha Joshi, B. Pharm.(Batch 2008-12), out of 15 B. Pharm. Institute in the state
- Number of conferences/ seminars/ workshops/ Guest Lectures held.
- Unparalleled Teaching Learning Process (Smart Class Rooms/ Labs. & Seminar Hall equipped with Pharmacy software).
- Best programs for fulfilling our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): First Pharmacy Institute honored four times by Health Deptt.U.K., for our contribution under CSR Our alumni are bringing laurels day after day in various walks of life. We feel proud in transferring academic excellence to career wisdom.
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and PCI (Pharmacy Council of India)
- Affiliated to Uttrakhand Technical university (UTU), Dehradun.