Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
About the program:
Bachelor of Pharmacy is a 4-year undergraduate course which deals with the preparation and dispersion of drugs and medicines for several illnesses and deficiencies. Pharmacy is the science and art of production and selling of drugs and medicines to advance the standardized quality of people’s health and living. B.Pharma program incorporates all the aspects of healthcare, including bio-chemical fields that concern the preparation of medicines and implementing those for the right diagnoses. Pharmacy course not just imparts the underlying concepts and techniques for development and implementation of drugs but also, teaches about the testing for quality check and regulating labs as per the standards. Comprehensive advancement in the field of pharmacy has universally enhanced the significance of the course.
At Dev Bhoomi Institute of Pharmacy and Research (DBIPR) one of the Best B Pharma College in Uttarakhand. The B.Pharma course aids students in refining the skills necessary to counsel patients on the use of medicines and drugs. The Institute provides an advanced course curriculum which helps students achieve a balance between the health and the chemical sciences by imparting quality knowledge. Under the course, the student study core subjects including Pharmaceuticals, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacognosy. Through the extensive coursework and lucrative practical sessions, B.Pharma imparts beneficial knowledge about biochemical science and healthcare business. Students during their coursework have to perform various practicals and experiment which help them gain purposeful, practical exposure in the market.
Eligibility and Duration:
- The student must have achieved minimum 45% in the senior secondary education with science (PCM/B) as mandatory subjects from a recognized board.
- Or completed 60% aggregate in D.Pharm for lateral entry.
|B.Pharm First Year – Per Year||55,000+55,000=110,000||4 Year|
|B.Pharm Lateral Entry – Per Year||41,250+ 41,250=82500||3 Year|
|Registration & Admission Fees||5,000.00 (Non Refundable)|
Total intake: 60
- It is a full time 4 year program divided into 8 semesters and 3 year course divided in into 6 semesters for lateral entry.
Other highlights of the program:
The legacy of Dev Bhoomi Institute of Pharmacy & Research (DBIPR) is unparalleled in providing quality professional education. It has emerged a academic placement pioneer in North India.
- Best faculty: from topnotch institutes of the country e.g. Nagpur University, the oldest University affiliated to NIPER Mohali.
- Research & Innovative faculty & students: 100 publications in National & International Journals.
- Best Result: University 2nd position holder, 2012, Ms. Vidisha Joshi, B. Pharm.(Batch 2008-12), out of 15 B. Pharm Institute in the state.
- Number of conferences/ seminars/ workshops/ Guest Lectures held.
- Unparalleled Teaching Learning Process (Smart Class Rooms/ Labs. & Seminar Hall equipped with Pharmacy software).
- Best programs for fulfilling our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): First Pharmacy Institute honored four times by Health Deptt.U.K., for our contribution under CSR Our alumni are bringing laurels day after day in various walks of life. We feel proud in transferring academic excellence to career wisdom.
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and PCI (Pharmacy Council of India)
- Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical university (UTU), Dehradun.