Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
About the program
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing) is a 4- Year Undergraduate program which deals with imparting comprehensive knowledge and skills in nursing care based on the solution-oriented approach in the field of hospital management. The course deals with imparting the necessary knowledge involved in taking care of patients suffering from all sorts of physical and psychological maladies. The course is aimed at offering thorough knowledge and know-how basics of the profession.
Dev Bhoomi Institute of Nursing (DBIN), the famous BSc Nursing College in Dehradun is focused on developing advanced thinking skills, critical care, proficiency, and values essential for the practice of professional midwifery and nursing. In this course, the students study about Medical-Surgical Nursing, Microbiology, Child Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Nutrition, Pathology and Genetics, Biochemistry, Mental Health Nursing, Nursing Research and Statistics, Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing, Management of Nursing Services and Education, etc. The program is specifically streamlined to equip students to address the health needs of the nation, society, and individuals in general. The program prepares students to become responsible practitioners by obeying a code of moral values and conduct at all times while accomplishing personal, social and professional responsibilities.
The B.Sc Nursing at DBIN course is affiliated to H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand and is approved by All Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
ADMISSION OPEN : B.Sc – NURSING (2020-21)
Eligibility and Duration:
- The Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination that is higher secondary examination of the Indian school Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study .The last two years of study comprising Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject, must have passed these subjects individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Total intake: 30
- It is a full time 4 year program
|B.Sc.(Nursing) Per Year||51,250+51,250=102,500||4 Years|
|Registration Fees||5,000.00 (Non Refundable)|
Other highlights of the program:
- DBIN has already proven its excellence in the field of Medical education within a short span of 3 years since its establishment and has grabbed the position of the Best BSc Nursing College in Dehradun.
- The institute provides students with a pool of talented and experienced faculty who apart from being dedicated teachers also have a good share of experience in the industry.
- The well-researched and advanced course curriculum followed at the institute makes sure to provide students with both the theoretical knowledge and practical exposure.
- The on-campus hospital helps students learn practical skills by giving them possible exposure and training.
- The institute provides students with the best employment opportunities. With the placement rate of 73%, the institute grabbed the position of best placement college in Uttarakhand.
Affiliated to H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun,Uttarakhand
Approved by All Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi