B.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering
About the program:
Computer Science and Engineering as a prominent engineering discipline that combines various fields of electrical and computer science engineering. This combination helps in imparting students the basic concepts, theories, and techniques required to develop computer hardware and software. Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering (B.Tech – CSE) is a 4-Year undergraduate course that deals with the various aspects of computing, developing, programming and networking, etc.
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun.
Eligibility and Duration:
- The candidate must have cleared senior secondary education with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and any one of the subjects-Chemistry / Bio – Technology/ Computer Science / Biology from a recognized board.
- Or the candidate should have cleared 3 year Diploma from an AICTE approved institute.
- Or he / she may have cleared B.Sc. from a recognized institute along with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12.
Total intake: 120
It is a full time course, 4 years in duration divided into 8 semesters and 3 years in duration divided into 6 semesters for lateral entry.
|B.Tech First Year -Per Year||55,000 + 55,000 = 110,000||4 Year|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry – Per Year||40,000 + 40,000=80,000||3 Year|
|Registration Fees||5,000.00 (Non Refundable)|
Highlights of the program:
- Experientially balanced course curriculum which provides students with both the theoretical knowledge and practical exposure to prepare industry-ready potent individuals.
- The institute organizes various seminars, guest lectures, projects, quizzes, events and industry visits etc. to help students gain essential knowledge and exposure to real work and to encourage leadership and teamwork skills.
- The institute offers a pool of highly qualified, talented, accomplished and experienced faculties who along with providing the academic knowledge, also provides students with the proper guidance regarding both the personal and professional life.
- The department has advanced lab facility with the latest equipment. The institute possesses high-tech laboratories like System and Network Administration Lab, Web Development Lab, UNIX/LINUX Lab, Data Structures Lab, Computer Graphics Lab, Compiler Design Lab, Software Development Lab, Advanced Java Lab, OOPs Lab etc.
- Students get to work on various industrial projects in pre-final and final years which help them build the practical and experimental aptitude.
- The department also conducts value-added courses for the holistic development of the students.
The institute provides its students with experienced faculty and well-equipped labs namely:
|System and Network Administration Lab||Web Development Lab||UNIX/LINUX Lab|
|Data Structures Lab||Computer Graphics Lab||Compiler Design Lab|
|Software Development Lab||Advanced Java Lab||OOPs Lab|
|Subject’s Name||Subject’s Code|
|Computer Based Numerical & Statistical Techniques||TCS-302|
|Digital Electronics & Design Aspect||TEC-301|
|Object Oriented Programming||TCS-304|
|Engineering Economics & Costing||THU-301|
|Computer Based Numerical & StatisticalTechniques Lab||PCS-302|
|Data Structure Lab||PCS-303|
|Object oriented programming using Java/C++||PCS-304|
|Personality Development/ General Proficiency|
|Unix & Shell Programming||TCS-402|
|Theory Of Automata & Formal Language||TCS-403|
|Database Management System||TCS-404|
|Unix & Shell Programming Lab||PCS-402|
|Database Management System Lab||PCS-404|
|Computer Graphics||TCS – 501|
|Computer Network||TCS – 502|
|Design & Analysis of Algorithms||TCS – 503|
|Principles of Programming Languages||TCS – 504|
|Advance Java Programming||TCS – 505|
|Modeling & Simulation||TCS – 506|
|Computer Graphics Lab.||PCS -551|
|Computer Network Lab.||PCS-552|
|Adv. Java Lab.||PCS-555|
|Operating System||TCS – 601|
|Compiler Design||TCS – 602|
|Artificial Intelligence||TCS – 603|
|Graph Theory||TCS – 604|
|Visual Programming &DotNet Technologies||TCS – 605|
|Principles of Management||THU – 608|
|Operating System Lab||PCS-651|
|Compiler Design Lab.||PCS-652|
|Artificial Intelligence Lab||PCS-653|
|Visual Programming Lab.||PCS-655|
|System Administration||TCS- 701|
|Advance Computer Architecture||TCS -702|
|Data Warehousing & Mining||TCS -703|
|Quality System & Management|
|Industrial Interaction/Seminar (Term Paper)||PCS-758|
|System Administration Lab||PCS-751|
|Distributed Computing||TCS -801|
|Advance Computer Network||TCS-083|
|Cryptography & Network Security||TCS-089|
|Web Tech Lab||PCS-852|