Diploma in Front Office Operations
Diploma in Front Office Operations at Dev Bhoomi Institute of Hotel Management (DBIHM) is a 1.5-year job-oriented diploma course that offers students relevant information about the field. The diploma course in Front Office Operations aims to instill sector-specific skills – related to the hospitality sector in students and nurture potent professionals to cater to the needs of the thriving hospitality sector. It underscores the importance of high standards in personal qualities and the provision of customer service. Students are rendered a hands-on experience under the course, thereby also provisioning them with essential skills that involve coordination with other departments, leadership skills, handling customers, guests, and clients with a positive experience.
Diploma in Front Office Operations at DBIHM, affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT), through advanced industry-oriented course curriculum, and skilled and dedicated professionals offer candidates complete knowledge and of the nuances and the daily activities of the field and inhibiting qualities like supervision, leadership, organization, and management in the students. DBIHM works towards offering students comprehensive dexterity by introducing them to the quality of customer service, active listening, multi-tasking, communication skills, ticketing, and clerk work, etc. To provide students first-hand practical exposure, they are made to supervise the day-to-day operations, coordinate the work, and follow the activities in coordination with different departments at the institute as well as at the institute’s front office lab, which eventually prepares students to work in the field effectively.
Highlights of the Program
- DBIHM avails students internship and training programs so as to build them in every aspect.
- Institute religiously, under its curriculum, provides Industry Visit, Workshops, Guest Lectures, to complement the education experience.
- Institute possesses stable corporate relations and thus is capable of providing students with the best placement opportunities.
- Institute owns the world-class infrastructure, which involves advanced classrooms, personalized laboratories, and front office desk, which helps in delivering better practical exposure and knowledge to the students.
- Institute takes great pride in offering the best and skilled faculty who, apart from having extensive experience in the academic field, have adequate experience of working in the field.
Future Prospects of the Course
Front Office makes up a crucial aspect of the hospitality industry. Some of the job prospects for the qualified candidates in the said field are as follows:
- Guest Relations Officers
- Reservation Agents
- Customer Care Provider
- Night Auditors, etc.