Diploma In Pharmacy – Ayurveda
Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurveda) is a two-year diploma level program that focuses on the ayurvedic system of pharmacy and imparts theoretical and practical training in diverse aspects of ayurvedic pharmacy. This course deals with drugs and medicines used in the Ayurveda practice of medicine and thus enables candidates to gain a broader perception of the therapeutic properties and synthetic composition.
The Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy at Dev Bhoomi Medical College of Ayurveda and Hospital (DBMCAH) is an integrated study of Ayurveda as a field combining it with the pharmacy. It hence focuses on areas such as manufacturing and consumer sector of drugs and its uses in treating different ailments. Some important topics covered under this course are- ayurvedic formulations, ayurvedic raw materials, modern drug manufacturing, manufacturing techniques (modern and traditional), ayurvedic drug manufacturing, drug standardization, quality control, drug store management, drug dispensing and ayurvedic medicine properties its proportion, composition and the amount in which the patients should take it.
Highlights Of The Program
- Institute possess on-campus hospital, and thus the students get a hand on experience of dealing with patients and of the various other processes involved in the field of Ayurveda.
- The institute has its very own herbal garden and hence allows students to implement their learning.
- To provide a perfect blend of theoretical and practical knowledge institute keeps arranging Conferences/Guest Lectures/Seminars/Symposiums/Workshops/Industrial Visits.
- Institute offers up to date doctor’s library and Ayurveda library to help students get equipped with all the possible learning resources.
- Institute offers state-of-art infrastructure and hence provides students with smart classrooms and well-equipped advanced laboratories to enhance the teaching-learning process.
- Institute provides dedicated and experienced teachers and follows a rigorous and advanced course curriculum to nurture proficient and advanced professionals.
After completion of the course, students will be able to qualify to dispense ayurvedic drugs as well as will be prepared enough to deal with various other domains of Ayurvedic Pharmacy as well. A few notable recruiters of the Diploma on Pharmacy (Ayurveda) are –
- Ayurveda Hospitals (Government/Private)
- Ayurveda Pharmaceutical companies
- Ayurveda Medical shops
- Ayurveda Colleges
The various profiles on which the aspirants can work are –
- Shop owner
- Marketing specialist
- Quality control officer
- Medical representative