B.Tech – Electronics and Communication Engineering
About the program:
Electronics and Communication Engineering is one of the fastest and the most sought after engineering branches among the students. In the era of globalization where digitalization has become the most prominent trend, there the Electronics, and Communication engineering course gains its importance. The field combines two major disciplines, namely, electronics engineering and information technology; thus, it focuses on research, design, development, and trial of the electronic equipment used in various systems. The term Electronics Engineering denotes a broad engineering field that covers subfields such as Consumer Electronics, Embedded Systems, Robotics, Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, and VLSI, etc. On the other hand, Communication Engineering includes the underlying subfields like microwave engineering, antennae, microprocessors, satellite communication, and wave progression, etc.
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions (DBIT), one among the top college for electronics and communication engineering Dehradun Uttarakhand is devoted to deepening the knowledge and skills of the students on the fundamental concepts, theories, and principles relevant to the field. The institute, along with the theoretical knowledge also equips students with practical training which involves analysis, operation, production, systems implementation and maintenance of the various applications in the field of Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun.
Eligibility and Duration:
- The candidate must have cleared senior secondary education with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and any one of the subjects-Chemistry / Bio – Technology/ Computer Science / Biology from a recognized board.
- Or the candidate should have cleared 3 year Diploma from an AICTE approved institute.
- Or he / she may have cleared B.Sc. from a recognized institute along with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in class 12.
Total intake: 120
- It is a full time course, 4 years in duration divided into 8 semesters and 3 years in duration divided into 6 semesters for lateral entry.
|B.Tech First Year -Per Year||52,400 + 52,400 = 104,800||4 Year|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry – Per Year||36,550 + 36,550=73,100||3 Year|
|Registration Fees||5,000.00 (Non Refundable)|
Highlights of the program:
- The highly active corporate research centre of the institute helps in providing best placement and internship opportunities to the students to help them build and establish their career in the respective field.
- Institute follows a student-centric approach, thus provides a perfect amalgamation of theoretical and practical knowledge in order to build industry-ready individuals.
- DBIT possess a pool of talented and dedicated faculty who apart from being exceptional academicians also have good industry-experience to help students grow both personally and professionally.
- The institute works on the holistic development of an individual and therefore makes sure to train enough to face the industry through Events, Seminars, Industry Visits, and Guest Lectures etc.
- The institute offers state-of-art infrastructure, thus advanced laboratories which encompass the software tools like SPICE, EDA tools, software-defined radio tools, MATLAB, NFSS.
- Internship projects in pre-final and final years help the students build practical and experimental aptitude.
- The department also conducts value-added courses for the holistic development of an individual.
The institute provides its students with experienced faculty and well-equipped labs namely:
|Embedded Systems Lab||Analog Electronics Lab||Digital Signal Processing Lab||Microprocessor Lab|
|Control Systems Lab||Network Theory Lab||Communication Lab||Digital Electronics Lab|