Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is one of the prevalent courses that will never debase its relevance. With the development of technology and the rapid increase of computers and the internet, the demand for skilled professionals in the IT sector has increased. Master of Computer Application (MCA) at DBGI, the best MCA college in Uttarakhand is a 3- year’s professional postgraduate program aimed at developing students’ foundational skills of diverse technologies centered on the conceptual framework.
Best MCA College in Dehradun Uttarakhand
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions is the best MCA College in Dehradun famous for its high-education quality and excellent placement records. It is inclined towards teaching students’ application development and has added emphasis on the latest programming language and tools to develop better and faster applications. DBGI, the top MCA college in Uttarakhand follows an advanced course curriculum that, along with the basic theory, also focuses on scientific research, scientific programming, application programming, software testing, and software engineering.
The top MCA college in Dehradun makes sure to equip students with the knowledge of programming, analytical ability, networking, computational techniques, multimedia communication methods, simulation, modelling etc. in diverse fields to solve specific problems for the end-users or clients. The program also stresses planning, designing, and building complex commercial application and system software.
Eligibility and Duration:
- The candidate must have cleared senior secondary education with Mathematics a mandatory subject from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have completed graduation (BCA/B.Sc./ B.Com/ B.A.) with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- The candidate must have completed graduation (BCA/B.Sc.) for lateral entry.
Duration: It is a full-time 2-year program divided into 4 semesters.
|MCA First Year||36,900 + 36,900=73,800 PA||2 Years|
One Time Fees (Admission Time )
|1||Application & Admission Fees||6200.00 (Non-Refundable)|
|2||Academic Security||3000.00 (Refundable)|
|3||Uniform & Kit||9,900.00|
|3||Exam Fees||As per University|
Why pursue a Masters of Computer Application from DBGI
- Advanced Course Curriculum – The institute offers a well-versed and thoroughly researched course curriculum to prepare industry-ready professionals.
- Well-Accomplished Faculties – DBGI offer its students multi-faceted programs taught by talented, dedicated and qualified teachers to lead them towards a better future.
- Practical Learning Approach – Institute provides a perfect balance of theoretical and practical knowledge. Along with the basic understanding of the theory, the institute also provides the student’s practical knowledge. Through teaching them Computer Organization and Assembly Language, Visual Programming, LINUX & Shell Programming, Artificial Intelligence using LISP, Oracle, Java Programming, Computer Graphics etc.
- Provides Illustrious Degree – The MCA program at DBGI is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
- Excellent Placement Records – Institute has a highly active productive and dedicated Corporate Research Centre (CRS), which makes sure to place student in the high and promising positions. With the placement rate of 73%, the institute has grabbed spot amidst the top MCA colleges in Dehradun.
- Compulsory Internship Program – The institute makes sure to provide students with varied internships and industry exposure that can prepare them to excel in the field.
- Holistic Development – DBGI offers various value-added courses, personality development programs, guest lectures, seminars, and industrial visits etc. for the overall development of the students.
- Productive Educational Environment – DBGI doesn’t simply contribute to academic excellence but also offers a healthy and positive environment at the campus for the students to grow.
Other highlights of the program:
All this varied and intensive training is carried out under the guidance and supervision of highly competent lectures via regular classroom and lab sessions, assignments, workshops, projects, student-seminars, mini projects, industry seminars and visits.
Advanced concepts of programming in java are also covered in the line industry requirements, besides Design and Analysis of Algorithm, Network Security and Cryptography.
Some of the objectives covered in the course are:
|Web Development Labs||Software & Mobile Development Labs|
|Cloud Computing||Big Data Analytics||Oracle/SQL/MY SQL/DB2|
|IoT Labs||Computer Graphics Lab|
The MCA program at DBGI:
Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun.