Master of Computer Applications-(M.C.A)
About the program:
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is one of the prevalent courses which are never going to debase its relevance. With the development of technology and the rapid increase of computer and internet, the demand for skilled professionals in the IT sector has increased. Master of Computer Application (MCA) is a 3- year’s professional post-graduate program that is aimed to develop students foundational skills of diverse technologies centered on the conceptual framework.
Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology (DBIT), one amongst the best MCA college in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, famous for its high-education quality and excellent placement records is inclined towards teaching students application Development and thus has added emphasis on latest programming language and tools which are needed to develop better and faster applications. Institute follows an advanced course curriculum which, along with the basic theory, also focuses on scientific research, scientific programming, application programming, software testing and software engineering.
The institute makes sure to equip students with the knowledge of programming, analytical ability, networking, computational techniques, multimedia communication methods, simulation, modeling etc. in diverse fields to solve specific problems for the end-users or clients. Besides, the program also stresses upon planning, designing and building of complex commercial application and system software.
Eligibility and Duration:
- The candidate must have cleared senior secondary education with Mathematics a mandatory subject from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have completed graduation (BCA/B.Sc./ B.Com/ B.A.) with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- The candidate must have completed graduation (BCA/B.Sc.) for lateral entry.
Duration: It is a full time 3 year program divided into 6 semesters and 2 year course divided into 4 semesters for lateral entry.
Total intake: 60
|MCA First Year||36,900 + 36,900=73,800 PA||2 Years|
|MCA/Lateral Entry Per year||37,150+37,150=74,300 PA||2 Years|
One Time Fees (Admission Time )
|1||Registration Fees||5000.00 (Non Refundable)|
|3||Uniform & Kit||9,900.00|
|3||Exam Fees||As per University|
Why pursue a Masters of Computer Application from DBIT
- Advanced Course Curriculum – The institute offers a well-versed and thoroughly researched course curriculum to prepare industry-ready professionals.
- Well-Accomplished Faculties – DBIT offer its students multi-faceted programs taught by talented, dedicated and qualified teachers to lead them towards a better future.
- Practical Learning Approach – Institute provides a perfect balance of theoretical and practical knowledge. Along with the basic understanding of the theory, the institute also provides the student’s practical knowledge. Through teaching them Computer Organization and Assembly Language, Visual Programming, LINUX & Shell Programming, Artificial Intelligence using LISP, Oracle, Java Programming, Computer Graphics etc.
- Provides Illustrious Degree – The MCA program at DBIT is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
- Excellent Placement Records – Institute has a highly active productive and dedicated Corporate Research Centre (CRS), which makes sure to place student in the high and promising positions. With the placement rate of 73%, the institute has grabbed spot amidst the top placement colleges in Uttarakhand.
- Compulsory Internship Program – The institute makes sure to provide students with varied internships and industry exposure that can prepare them to excel in the field.
- Holistic Development – DBIT offers various value-added courses, personality development programs, guest lectures, seminars, and industrial visits etc. for the overall development of the students.
- Productive Educational Environment – DBIT doesn’t simply contribute to academic excellence but also offers a healthy and positive environment at the campus for the students to grow.
Other highlights of the program:
All this varied and intensive training is carried out under the guidance and supervision of highly competent lectures via regular classroom and lab sessions, assignments, workshops, projects, student-seminars, mini projects, industry seminars and visits.
Advanced concepts of programming in java are also covered in the line industry requirements, besides Design and Analysis of Algorithm, Network Security and Cryptography.
Some of the objectives covered in the course are:
|Web Development Labs||Software & Mobile Development Labs|
|Cloud Computing||Big Data Analytics||Oracle/SQL/MY SQL/DB2|
|IoT Labs||Computer Graphics Lab|
The MCA program at DBGI:
Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun.