Nursing College in Uttarakhand – DBIN
Dev Bhoomi Institute of Nursing (DBIN) at Dev Bhoomi Group of Institution deals with preparing nursing scholars for the career in the health care industry. The primary goal of the department is to achieve excellence in Nursing Education by training graduates to assume responsibilities as professionally competent nurses and midwives in providing holistic care.
Institute provides undergraduate program viz. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.SC Nursing) which prepares students to be expert clinicians at the bedside for the individuals of all ages, families, groups and communities, sick or well and in all settings.
DBIN focuses on the development of critical thinking, judgment, and understanding of health systems, health economics, interdisciplinary care, public health, and communications in a range of health care settings. It works assiduously to assist the student in assuming leadership roles in clinical nursing practice, administration, teaching and research.
The interdisciplinary, experiential academic approach is followed at the DBGI’s nursing institute to benefit students, as it integrates clinical practice through simulation and real-world experience, guided by expert faculty. Department of Nursing engulfs a competent team of experienced & dedicated faculty from reputed nursing colleges and universities who render quality education to students assisting them in developing expertise and in-depth understanding of the nursing field.
Our mission as one of the best bsc nursing college is to impart high quality of theoretical and practical training to impart well-versed, competent and industry-oriented individuals while becoming the center of excellence for teaching, training and research in the field of Health Care.
Our vision is to develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectual, capable and gifted individuals can emerge as leaders in a range of professions.
The course at the Department is approved by All Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and is affiliated to H.N.B Uttarakhand Medical Education University.
About the program
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing) is a 4- Year Undergraduate program which deals with imparting comprehensive knowledge and skills in nursing care based on the solution-oriented approach in the field of hospital management. The course deals with imparting the necessary knowledge involved in taking care of patients suffering from all sorts of physical and psychological maladies. The course is aimed at offering thorough knowledge and know-how basics of the profession.
Dev Bhoomi Institute of Nursing, one of the famous BSc Nursing College in Uttarakhand is focused on developing advanced thinking skills, critical care, proficiency, and values essential for the practice of professional midwifery and nursing. In this course, the students study about Medical-Surgical Nursing, Microbiology, Child Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Nutrition, Pathology and Genetics, Biochemistry, Mental Health Nursing, Nursing Research and Statistics, Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing, Management of Nursing Services and Education, etc. The program is specifically streamlined to equip students to address the health needs of the nation, society, and individuals in general. The program prepares students to become responsible practitioners by obeying a code of moral values and conduct at all times while accomplishing personal, social and professional responsibilities.
The BSc Nursing at Dev Bhoomi Institute of Nursing course is affiliated to H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand and is approved by All Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
• Courses approved by All Indian Nursing Council.
• Extremely accomplished and professional faculty.
• Highly disciplined and motivated environment.
• Extensive focus on practical learning.
• State-of-art laboratory.
• Exceptional placement records.
• National/International research linkage.
• Hands-on working experience.
• Ragging Free Campus.
Eligibility and Duration:
- The Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination that is higher secondary examination of the Indian school Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study .The last two years of study comprising Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject, must have passed these subjects individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
|B.Sc.(Nursing) Per Year||64,250+64,250=128,500||4 Years|
|Registration & Admission Fees||5,000.00 (Non Refundable)|
Total intake: 30
- It is a full time 4 year program
Other highlights of the program:
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Nursing has already proven its excellence in the field of Medical education within a short span of 3 years since its establishment and has grabbed the position of the best nursing college in Uttarakhand.
- The institute provides students with a pool of talented and experienced faculty who apart from being dedicated teachers also have a good share of experience in the industry.
- The well-researched and advanced course curriculum followed at the institute makes sure to provide students with both the theoretical knowledge and practical exposure.
- The on-campus hospital helps students learn practical skills by giving them possible exposure and training.
- The institute provides students with the best employment opportunities. With the placement rate of 73%, the institute grabbed the position of best placement college in Uttarakhand.
Affiliated to H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun,Uttarakhand
Approved by All Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi