Campus Placement Drive of ANS Affiliate Solutions
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institution
|1||Name of the Company||ANS Affiliate Solutions .|
|3||Date of Campus Drive||17th November , 2018 . 10:00 AM|
|4||Company Profile||ANS Affiliates Solutions is a fast growing International Recruitment Services
provider primarily catering to the US market. The name of the company
describes the motto, we deliver solutions in areas of outsourcing and Offshore RPO that showcase our vision of what criteria an affiliation should fulfil. We rely on our Astuteness to understand our partners’ business, define a process with the aim to be a Nurturing factor in our partnership and implement the process with utter Sincerity. Our processes are uniquely planned and executed with perfection. We are always open to critique which helps us refine our process. Our experience with Offshore RPO and various other outsourced services, we commit ourselves to the success of your business. Our services include international recruitment support (including recruitment support, sourcing support and bench sales support), along with data processing, research analysis, sales & marketing and content writing.
|6||Stream Required||B.tech/ (All branch), BCA/MCA, B.com, BBA (HR)|
|7||Eligibility Criteria (Marks %age or any other conditions)||No academic criteria|
|9||Job Role||Job Roles & Responsibilities:
ANS Affiliate Solutions is looking for US IT Recruiters to join the team of International Recruiters.
1) Determine applicant skill matrix by studying job duties and job requirements and clearly explaining to the team. Using and training the team on Boolean search strings with tight parameters to ensure the right fit the first time.
2) Proven success sourcing, recruiting, and qualifying candidates through diverse channels .
3) Identify strong candidates via various sources such as resume databases (Monster, Dice, LinkedIn, etc.), job postings, social media campaigns, networking and phone calls.
4) Must have knowledge on W2, Corp to Corp, 1099, US tax terms.
5) Must have broad overall knowledge of technical terminology used in different technologies
6) Proven ability to cultivate relationships with Vendors and Resources.
7) Hire and train new recruiters or motivate experienced peers or earlier team members to join you to form a compatible and growth oriented working environment.
8) Follow the full Recruiting Cycle and get the desired results from the team members –
9) Match the candidate’s work status based on the requirement – GC, USC, H1B, EAD, TN permit holders, OPT
10) Search and shortlist candidates based on the drawn skill matrix for the requirement
11) Contact and qualify candidates by email and phone
· Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to find common ground in negotiations
· Deal with vendors/candidates professionally and negotiate rates
· Format resumes for submission and follow up for client’s feedback
· Coordinate candidate phone and onsite interviews· Stay in touch with candidates through the hiring process and facilitate candidate closing.
|10||Job Profile||US IT Recruiter|
|11||Job Location||Delhi / Dehradun|
|13||Package||Delhi: 1, 80,000 per annum (15,100 per month in-hand)|
|14||Any Bond or Fee||There will be 6 months service bond.|
|(Please specify clearly)|
|15||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)||PPT + GD& PI .|
|NOTE: 1) The job shift for the profile is night shift.