120 HR Add On Course on Data Science using Python by Department of Computer Science Engg and Computer Application
This Data Science with Python course will establish your mastery of data science and analytics techniques using Python. With this Python for Data Science Course, you’ll learn the essential concepts of Python programming and gain deep knowledge in data analytics, machine learning, data visualization, web scraping, and natural language processing. Python is a required skill for many data science positions, so jumpstart your career with this interactive, hands-on course.
AIM of the Events (Min 5 Points):
- Hands-on experience setting up an integrated analysis environment for doing data science with Python.
- An understanding of how to use the Python standard library to write programs, accesses the various data science tools, and document and automate analytic processes.
- Orientation to some of the most powerful and popular Python libraries for data science including Pandas (data preparation, analysis, and modeling; time series analysis).
- Working knowledge of the Python tools ideally suited for data science tasks, including:
- Accessing data (e.g., text files, databases)
- Cleansing and normalizing data
- Exploring data (e.g., simple statistics, correlation matrices, visualization)
- Modeling data (e.g., machine learning)
Speakers of the Events: Mr. Savood Ahmed, Ensino Research and Development PVT. LTD.
Department Name: Computer Science & Engineering
Course Name (Participants): B.Tech/ CSE 3rd Year/MCA 2nd Year
Date : 25 September, 2019 to 19 October, 2019
Time : 9:40am at 1:00pm
Venue of Events: DBIT Main lab 2
Ensino Research and Development PVT. LTD.
Mr. Savood Ahmed