23 Jan 2019
Campus Placement Drive of CRYOVIVA INDIA
|Dev Bhoomi Group of Institution .
Job Description Campus Drive of CRYOVIVA INDIA
|1||Name of the Company||CRYOVIVA INDIA|
|2||Date of Campus Drive||23rd January 2019|
|3||Company Profile||Cryoviva India, A multinational company which is a leader in umbilical cord blood banking. A leader in the collection, processing and banking of umbilical cord blood stem cells.Founded in 2006 by RJCorp. The company is focused on providing high-quality umbilical cord blood stem cell processing, and storage for both private and public donation purposes. Based at Gurugram with networks in all the towns of India provides a high end processing and storage technology which are approved by International authorities. Cryoviva India has spread beyond the shores to Thailand, Singapore, UAE, Nepal, Bangladesh and East Africa making it the only India Cord Blood bank available in International Market|
|5||Stream Required||D.Pharma, B.Pharma, BBA, MBA|
|6||Eligibility Criteria (Marks %age or any other conditions)||Students with backlogs are not be eligible for this drive.|
|8||Job Profile||We are currently looking to hire Relationship Executive / Key Account Executive / Relationship Officer.
1. Incumbent will be responsible for Identifying potential customer base and council them to join the concept of Stem Cells Banking;
2.Incumbent will be responsible for ensuring smooth, seamless on boarding of new customers;
3. Incumbent will be responsible for approaching respective customers to generate primary leads;
3. Incumbent will be responsible for building healthy relationships with gynecologists/doctors;
4. Incumbent will be responsible for explaining the concept via home presentations to potential and existing customers;
5. Incumbent will be responsible to complete full cycle of client absorption into the system (i.e. Enrollment, Payment follow ups and Collection);
6. Incumbent will be responsible for handling customer queries and grievances;
7. Incumbent should be actively involved in different marketing activities to enhance the business;
8. Incumbent will be responsible for maintaining good client relationship;
9. Incumbent will be responsible for maintaining and timely reporting of MIS / other daily reports about leads generated, self-fixed presentation, CRM presentation and doctor calls;Desired Candidate Profile1. Candidate must have good communication skill (in any language, preferable local language or English)
2. Candidate must have high energy level and good convincing skill
3. Candidate must be comfortable with Sales profile and Field Job
4. Candidate must be flexible with time
5. Candidate having own vehicle is preferable.
|9||Job Location||Pan India|
|10||Package||CTC Offered will be 1.80 LPA (Rs. 12,500 Take Home Per Month) + TA (Rs. 150 Every working day) + SIM Card + Monthly Incentive (Performance Based)
They will be on a probation for 6 months, after probation their CTC will be 2.20 LPA (Rs. 15,500 Take Home Per Month) + TA (Rs. 150 Every working day) + SIM Card + Monthly Incentive (Performance Based)
|11||Any Bond or Fee||No|
|(Please specify clearly)|
|12||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)||1. GD
3. PI Round
|NOTE : • All students should carry their CV and copy of Documents along with passport size photograph.
Dr. Manisha Maiduly