Registration Open…!!! Campus Drive of JUSPAY
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions
Job DescriptionCampus Drive of JUSPAY
|1||Name of Company||Juspay|
|2||Date||Register for test before 30th July|
|3||Company Profile||We are a team of engineers and designers working passionately to revolutionize digital payments in India with secure, reliable, efficient and cost effective solutions.|
|5||Stream Required||B.Tech CS, IT, Electrical and Electronics Engineering)|
|6||Eligibility Criteria||Good communication skills and lots of positive attitudes|
|8||Job Designation||“SDE_FP” and “UI_FP”|
|9||Job Description||Please see attachment|
|11||Package||INR 20,000/Month. Full time offered candidates will be compensated with INR 8 lakhs per annum. Internship (Duration 6 Months) – Post Internship will be converted to full time completely on the basis of their performance (work performance)|
|12||Any Bond or Fee (Please specify clearly)||No|
|13||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)||1. National Competence Evaluation Test N.C.E.T |
· Registration/Signup Process: Please refer to the attached document for your reference.
· Date of Exam: N.C.E.T link is Live till 30th July 2020 (Candidates Eligible & Interested to participate in JUSPAY selection process and have not appeared for N.C.E.T in last 3 months can signup on match platform and can appear for N.C.E.T before 12 midnight on 30th July 2020).
2. Online Test – Programming
· Shortlisted candidates from Round 1 will be eligible to participate.
· DATE: will be announced. Time – 11:00 AM(On the day of test), Duration – 90 Mins.
· Results will be announced around 1.30 PM & Based on the results, shortlisted candidates are required to share their resume.
3. Tech interview (can be telephonic, skype, hangout etc.)
4. The students selected in the interview process will be invited to “Juspay Learn-a-thon Challenge” via slack, for final selection, which will be conducted over two days.
More Information on Tech Interviews and Learn-a-thon Challenge will be updated post Round no 2.
Note:- Student should register before 30th of July. On National Competence Evaluation Test N.C.E.T .
Candidates who already appeared for N.C.E.T need not appear again. The earlier scores of NCET along with other eligibility criteria set by JUSPAY will be considered at the time of shortlisting for the second round(Online Test – Programming).
Head – CRC