26 Mar 2019
Campus Drive of LIFECELL INTERNATION (P) Ltd .
|Dev Bhoomi Group of Institution .
Campus Drive of LIFECELL INTERNATION (P) Ltd .
|1||Name of the Company||LIFECELL INTERNATION (P) Ltd|
|2||Date, Time and Venue||26th March 2019, 10.00AM, DBGI|
|3||Company Profile||Established in 2004, LifeCell is India’s first and largest stem cell bank, enjoying the trust of over 1,50,000 parents who have banked their children’s stem cells with the company. LifeCell was founded in technological collaboration with Cryo-Cell International – the world’s first private stem cell bank with over 25 years of experience. With state-of-the-art laboratories at Chennai & Gurgaon and a network spread over 200 service centers in the country & footprints in GCC countries, the company is the most accredited stem cell bank with certifications from national and international organizations for standards. LifeCell is also the only player in the industry providing comprehensive stem cell solutions including menstrual stem cell banking, R&D and point-of-care stem cell therapy for orthopedic and vascular specialties.|
|5||Stream Required||B. Pharma, BBA, MBA|
|6||Eligibility Criteria (Marks %age or any other conditions)||No|
|8||Job Profile|| Business Development Officer (BDO)- (Diagnostic division) :
1. Ensure effective and efficient coverage of the assigned territory, maintaining the desired call average.
2. Meeting with the doctors in the assigned territory on a regular basis to sustain and increase the business flow.
3. Implement the sales strategies effectively in the assigned territory
4. Work as per the laid down sales strategies and guidelines to achieve and exceed the assigned target
5.Identifying Key Accounts (Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Birthing Centers etc.) for establishing partnership with Babyshield within the assigned territory
6. Work as per the laid down sales strategies and guidelines to achieve and exceed the assigned targets
7. Creation and Development of accounts through interaction with the management, heads of administration, medical departments and department heads, medical superintendents etc. to promote BabyShield
8. Ensure sustainable inflow of enrolments from established accounts and closure of new accounts
9. Maintain excellent relations with the established accounts in the assigned territory
10. Organize Trainings, CMEs, Workshops and other events with the established accounts
11. Coordination with internal departments such as Logistics, FAA and Operations to ensure smooth and effective execution of required activities
12. Provide market feedback on a continuous basis and apprise the team leader of market trends, competition and new opportunities
Executive – Customer Relationship(ECR) (Biobank-StemCell Dvision) Male/ Female :
1. To visit hospitals and meet gynecologist and generate leads of Prospects/expectant mothers.
2. To deliver presentations to prospects OR expectant parents
3. To enter the leads generated from the field and to fill the activities carried out in the field daily in CRM
4. To inform all activities happening in the field such as competitor activities and market feedback.
5. To project an appropriate image of the company in the field (expectant mother and doctors)
6. To take initiative for relationship building with doctors and hospital.
7. To induct the New Executives in the field as and when required. Any other work as assigned by the superior from time to time
Councellor/Trainee (Only Female) (Biobank-StemCell Dvision):
1. To be present at the Hospitals / Clinics where LifeCell conducts marketing activities like Stem Cell Awareness Week, Mommies Day out, Ante-Natal Cases etc., and introduce the concept of Cord Blood Banking to pregnant mothers.
2. To set up an appointment for the Sales Team to meet the pregnant mothers and brief the advantages of Cord Blood Banking.
3. To make outbound calls to available leads and fix appointment for the Sales Team to meet the pregnant mothers and brief the advantages of Cord Blood Banking.
4. To be present at the Hospitals / Clinics for counselling in case there are no marketing activities scheduled for a given day.
5. To enter all the leads and appointments in the system every day.
6. To maintain all reports related to performance measurement and daily activity that will be reviewed by the reporting authority from time to time
|9||Job Location||UP/Uttrakhand territory|
|10||Package||2.4 LPA to 2.7 LPA Fixed + Local Conveyance + Mobile Exp +Monthly Incentives|
|11||Any Bond or Fee||No|
|(Please specify clearly)|
|12||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)||PPT , GD
|NOTE : All students should carry their CV and copy of Documents along with passport size photograph.
Head – Corporate Resource Center