Campus Placement Drive of Canara HSBC
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions.
Campus Drive of Canara HSBC
|1||Name of the Company||Canara HSBC|
|2||Date||Students register before 14.12.19 on the link mentioned below.|
|3||Company Profile||A leading life insurance company in India, operating on BANCASSURANCE model and is jointly owned by Canara Bank, HSBC Insurance (Asia Pacific) Holdings Limited and Oriental Bank of Commerce. “Aapke Vaade, Sar aankhon par” (The promises you make are sacred to us & we shall strive to fulfill them) is the fundamental philosophy that we endeavor to achieve. This remains our essence of existence and we shall continue to work towards creating an enabling environment for each of our customer to fulfill.|
|5||Stream Required||BBA, B.Com, B.A, BCA, B.Sc|
|6||Eligibility Criteria (Marks %age or any other conditions)||No academic Criteria|
|8||Job Profile|| Key Roles & Responsibilities|
To Achieve channel wise targets.(New & Customer Retention)
To achieve desired Branch & Licensed Bank Staff Activation targets.
To encourage & ensure branch staff are IRDAI licensed
To create a healthy pool of lead generators across branches.
To conduct Activities at branches to generate lead
Achieve Customer Retention targets for the portfolio of 1st year and Overall collectable
Achieve targets as prescribed for Branch/Licensed Bank Staff activation and productivity for Canara/OBC
Activity management as per ACT.
|9||Job Location||Pan India|
|10||Package||For UG (BBA, B.Com, B.A, BCA, B.Sc.) :- 2.5 to 2.8LPA + Incentives|
For PG (MBA/PGDM) :- 2.8 to 3LPA + Incentives
· Hospitalization Insurance- INR 2 Lacs (covers self + employee + 2 kids); parents and 3rd child premium to be borne by the employee as per Career Level 8 entitlements.
· Group Personal Accident- INR 20 Lacs and Group Term Life – INR 25 Lacs
· Mobile Reimbursement and Local conveyance Reimbursement etc
|11||Any Bond or Fee||no|
|(Please specify clearly)|
|12||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)|| · Phase 1: Application Gathering + Online Aptitude Test to be conducted in respective Campuses|
· Phase 2: List of Shortlisted candidates to be communicated to respective Campuses + Interview Process at a pre-decided Venue.
· Phase 3: Final List of candidates offered will be communicated to the campuses.
|NOTE : • https://www.firstnaukri.com/careers/customised/landingpage/canarahsbc/north.html|
Head – Corporate Resource Center