Campus Placement Drive of CYNET SYSTEMS
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions.
Campus Drive of CYNET SYSTEMS
|1||Name of the Company||CYNET SYSTEMS|
|2||Date of Campus Drive||03.02.2020, 10:00 AM, DBIT|
|3||Company Profile||Cynet Systems is pioneering IT Staffing & Engineering Consulting across the nation.
Cynet today has presence in all 50 States and employs over 700+ consultants.
Cynet has a 300+ recruiting army.
Cynet has several office locations within the US, India, Philippines and Canada.
|5||Stream Required||BCA, BSC IT, B.PHARMA, B.TECH (ALL)|
|6||Eligibility Criteria (Marks %age or any other conditions)||Must have excellent verbal / written communication & interpersonal skills.
|9||Position||Talent Acquisition Associate|
|8||Job Profile||Job description :
1. Take care of the end to end recruitment cycle. Identify candidates with the right skill set to match the clients’ requirements.
2. Understand the job requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting. Should ensure to revert/submit profiles with the quick turnaround time for timely submittals to meet sharp deadlines of submittals for each requisition.
3. Coordinate with the candidates for the interview timings and joining formalities.
4. Make use of effective resourcing strategies, such as headhunting, Internet sourcing, networking and referrals.
5. Must pay attention to maintaining & building the candidate database.
|10||Package||The starting salary would be CTC (2.8 To 3.4 LPA) + Incentives based on Performance on monthly basis (Incentives are lucrative).
All trainees will start on a stipend which continues for two months. Training Stipend is 14K.
Stipend is converted to salary after the successful completion of the training period of 2 months. Conversion is based on scores achieved in assessments given during the training.
|11||Any Bond or Fee||1 year|
|(Please specify clearly)|
|12||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)||Step 1: Pre Placement Presentation
Step 2: Pre Hire Assessment Test
Step 3: Technical Interview
Step 4: PI
|NOTE : • All students should carry their CV and copy of Documents along with passport size photograph.
Special Notes: All the students are required to do the registration on the link given- “ Form”. Before 23rd Jan, 2020. Must be willing to work night shifts (US Timings).