18 Jul 2019
Campus placement Drive of GreenThumbs for MBA , BBA , B.COM
Campus Drive of GreenThumbs
|1||Name of the Company||GreenThumbs|
|2||Type of Drive||CAMPUS DRIVE|
|3||Date of Campus Drive||To be notified|
|4||Time||To be notified|
|6||Company Profile||Greenthumb Ltd. provideGreenthumb Ltd. provides landscaping services. The Company offers lawn maintenance, treatment, pest control, aeration, and related services for lawn care. Greenthumb serves customers throughout the United Kingdom.s landscaping services. The Company offers lawn maintenance, treatment, pest control, aeration, and related services for lawn care. Greenthumb serves customers throughout the United Kingdom.|
|8||Stream Required||MBA , BBA , B.COM .|
|9||Eligibility Criteria (Marks %age or any other conditions)||Key Responsibilities:
• To identify the best mix of resources to source top talent using our research function, job boards, web searches, referrals and industry-specific sources.
• Work with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process by ensuring job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
• Source & Screen profiles, short-list the candidates in preliminary rounds.
• Collaborate with the Recruitment Manager and the business functions to plan and implement effective recruiting strategies.
• Serve as an Ambassador of our Organization when reaching out to candidates and college campus recruitment cell.
• Cold calls to suitable candidates.
• Manage complete recruitment process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
•Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
•Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
•Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
•Manage the entire staffing process: recruiting, screening, interviewing, conducting tests and selecting employees to fill vacant positions
•Design recruitment advertisements for posting in newspapers, internet and other recruiting sources.
|11||Position||Recruitment Associate .|
|13||Job Location||South Delhi / Noida|
|14||Package||2.16 to 3.24 LPA .|
|15||Any Bond or Fee||No|
|(Please specify clearly)|
|16||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)||PPT+GD+PI|
Intrested students should give their names to Ms. Anupriya in T & P Dept.