Campus Placement Drive of ITC Pvt. Ltd.
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions, Dehradun
Campus Drive of ITC Pvt. Ltd.
DBGI is conducting the campus placement drive of ITC Pvt.Ltd for its yuva Program which is scheduled on 10th of October 2019 , 10.00 AM at DBGI Campus for MBA 2020 and 2021 Batch.
Company Profile: ITC is one of India’s foremost private sector companies with a market capitalization of US $ 50 billion and Gross Sales Value of US $ 10.8 billion. ITC has a diversified presence in FMCG, Hotels, Packaging, Paperboards & Specialty Papers and Agri-Business. ITC’s aspiration to be an exemplar in sustainability practices is manifest in its status as the only company in the world, of its size and diversity, to be carbon, water and solid waste recycling positive. In addition, ITC’s businesses and value chains create sustainable livelihoods for more than 6 million people, a majority of whom represent the poorest in rural India.
Company Website – https://www.itcportal.com
Job YUVA – Promoter Program
Job Position:ITC SALES TRAINEE / INTERNS
This is a weekend marketing project which is a great learning opportunity for students.
Please note that this is a self-funded project and no stipend will be paid for the same.
All the participating students will get a Project participation certificate from ITC.
To work and study as a promoter for Premium Foods/PCP category in the Independent Self Service Store of ITC.
- Focus on the targeted Sell Out value of the Premium Category of ITC products as defined before the start of the project.
- Understanding the competition practices of promoting the products in these outlets.
- Understanding the merchandising initiatives of the competition FMCG companies in these outlets.
- Studying other demand generation activities by competition in these outlets.
- Studying Consumer buying behaviour for New Product Launches and existing premium categories.
- Tracking of sell out sales value of ITC products (SKU wise and day wise).
- Gathering Sell out sales value of competition products through promoters of competition products in the outlets.
- Clear benchmarking of best practices vis a vis competition in these outlets.
- Suggested cost efficient demand creation activities.
LEARNINGS and APPRECIATION
- Gaining knowledge about FMCG General Trade Consumer Buying Behaviour.
- Comparison of various Sell Out strategiesof different FMCG companies.
- First hand experience on the FMCG Demand Generationactivities and understanding which is the most Cost Efficient Model.
NOTE : • All students should carry their CV and copy of Documents along with passport size photograph.