Campus Placement Drive of JNV Global
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institution
Campus Drive of JNV Global
|1||Name of the Company||JNV Global|
|2||Date of Campus Drive||8th May 2019|
|3||Company Profile||Deals in HPMC Capsule, API, Intermediates, Vitamins & Packing
(Formulation in Non Beat, Beta, Harmons & Ayurvedic Medicine)
|5||Stream Required||B.Pharma & MBA( only Females)|
|6||Eligibility Criteria (Marks %age or any other conditions)||No Academic Criteria|
|8||Job Designation||Marketing Executive & Executive Assistance|
|9||Job Profile||Marketing Executive
Recognize and reach out to clients in businesses.
· Pitch products and services.
· Develop presentations.
· Create and assess a business marketing strategy.
· Develop competitive pricing strategies.
· Follow through with customer and ensure satisfaction.
· Oversee product development.
· Create collateral to distribute during presentations.
· Advise businesses on local, national, and international trends.
· Develop sales quota targets.
· Anticipate revenues.
· Develop relationships with vendors.
· Demonstrate company products and solutions.
· Satisfy technical needs during sales cycle.
· Articulate competitive positioning.
· Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
· Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
· Managing executives’ calendars and set up meetings
|12||Any Bond or Fee||No|
|(Please specify clearly)|
|13||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)||Personal Interview|
|NOTE : All students should carry their CV and copy of Documents along with passport size photograph.
Dr. Manisha Maiduly