Campus Placement Drive of Smart TechLink Solutions Inc.
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions.
Campus Drive of Smart TechLink Solutions Inc.
|1||Name of the Company||Smart TechLink Solutions Inc.|
|2||Date of Campus Drive||12.12.2019|
|3||Company Profile||Smart TechLink Solutions Inc.(STS) a fast growing talent management firm providing IT staffing solutions and services to clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. STS specializes in recruiting the industry’s most experienced professionals who have been passionately solving our customer’s problems and committed in delivering meaningful technology for you to actualize ROI.|
|5||Stream Required||B.Tech , BCA, B.Sc – IT|
|6||Eligibility Criteria (Marks %age or any other conditions)||No Academic Critera|
|9||Position||Associate – Talent Acquisition|
|8||Job Profile||JOB DESCRIPTION
· Technical Background/Knowledge.
· Responsible for sourcing/ Tracking through Job Boards, Social Media, Networking, Referrals and LinkedIn groups/ Projects.
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills; self-starter with high standards in any given task.
· Responsible for full-cycle recruiting to include requirement gathering, sourcing, resume evaluation, phone screening, interviewing, salary, and extending offers.
· Responsible for managing end to end recruitment- sourcing, scheduling, follow-up & etc. for the key accounts of Smart TechLink Solutions (client hiring).
· Work closely with the account managers/clients to understand the overall needs and hiring requirements.
·Developing and executing the hiring strategy that helps to seek candidates with right combination of experience, education and skills.
· Locating potential candidates through various jobs portals and social media sites such as Monster, Techfetch, Dice, Career Builder, Ceipal, Linkedin, IIM Jobs etc.
· Conducting preliminary Interviews and presenting the right talent to the hiring manager.
· Regularly engaging with the clients/hiring manager to review progress against the open jobs so as to ensure closure within TAT.
· Acting as first point-of-contact for consultant and maintains monthly contact with consultant.
· Ensuring that adequate number of qualified candidates is submitted for all assigned client requirements in a timely manner.
· Good Computer Skills – MS-Office (MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel).
|9||Job Location||PAN India|
|10||Package||· Students selected will be on training period of 6 months and during training period they will be getting package of 1.8-2 LPA during the period of Training of 6 months (this will include Basic Salary + Accommodation + Cab+ One time meal+ ESI + PF + Snacks).
· After 6 months of training, students will be offered a package of 2.5-3 LPA depending upon the client assigned and performance (this will include basic salary + Accommodation + Cab + One time meal + ESI + PF + Snacks).
· After 1 year students will be getting Basic Salary + HRA+ Appraisal.
|11||Any Bond or Fee||No|
|(Please specify clearly)|
|12||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)||Step 1: Pre Placement Presentation
Step 2: GD
Step 3: PI
|NOTE : • All students should carry their CV and copy of Documents along with passport size photograph.