Campus Placement Drive of Tackle Consulting
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions.
|1||Name of the Company||Tackle Consulting|
|2||Date of Campus Drive||7th November 2019, 10:00 AM, DBGI|
|3||Company Profile||Tackle Consulting global recruiting company headquartered in GA with an international recruiting focus. We are the highest quality provider of professionally managed sourcing and recruiting services for our clients. Tackle has worked with the very best in terms of talent which in turn has enabled our valued clients across the globe to scale new heights. Tackle banks on its talented and experienced IT consultants and have been providing consultancy on a host of IT services for both shot term and long term on-site projects.|
|5||Stream Required||B.Tech (CS, EC, EEE, ME,CIVIL), BSc. (IT), B.Com, BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, B Pharma, B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Horticulture.|
|6||Eligibility Criteria (Marks %age or any other conditions)||No|
|9||Position||Technical Recruiter / Talent Acquisition specialist|
|8||Job Profile||Job description :|
1. Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
2. Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
3. Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
4. Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
5. Performing background and reference checks.
6. Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
7. Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
8. Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
9. Forecasting recruitment budgets.
|9||Job Location||Noida/ Dehradun|
|10||Package||Salary: INR 2.4 – 4 Lakhs per annum + Incentives + One time meal +Both side Cab facilities + Accommodation|
|11||Any Bond or Fee||No|
|(Please specify clearly)|
|12||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)||Step 1: Pre Placement Presentation|
Step 2: GD
Step 3: PI
|NOTE : • All students should carry their CV and copy of Documents along with passport size photograph.|
SPECIAL NOTE : Timing would be Night Shift from 7:40 PM till 4:30 AM