Campus Placement Drive of Windwest Network Services Private Limited
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions.
Campus Drive of Windwest Network Services Private Limited
|1||Name of the Company||Windwest Network Services Private Limited|
|2||Date of Campus Drive||3. December 2019 , 10:AM, DBIT|
|3||Company Profile||Wind-west Network Services Pvt Ltd is one of India’s leading telecom
company providing solution & service to the telecom industry. Our main
area of expertise is in the entire pre and post-cellular networks
services. We offer a wide variety of services and solutions: Managed
services, System integration, telecom implementation, Quality Assurance,
Network optimization, etc. We are known for being very actively involved
in various projects across India. The experience gained places us as a
prominent player in the telecom services, Industrial Training & Telecom
workshop. Our esteemed clients include Samsung, Reliance Jio, Airtel,
Vodafone, ZTE, Idea, etc.
|5||Stream Required||B.Tech EEE/ECE, Diploma EE/EC|
|6||Eligibility Criteria (Marks %age or any other conditions)||No Academic Critera|
|9||Position||B.Tech- Telecom Trainee Engineer
Diploma – Junior Telecom Trainee Engineer
|8||Job Profile||Details of the work.
Performing Surveys like RF/EMF/LOS/RFE1 & Broadband etc. Installation & Commissioning (I&C) of BTS, E-Node B & Various Types of Antennas.
-Installation & Commissioning (I&C) of Microwave, GSM Antennas. To Maintain the Link between two or more Microwave Antennas.
– Dismantling of Various Instruments like Microwave, GSM & BTS etc. Drive Test (SCFT/SCVT/CLOT/GRID Testing). End To End Integration. Operation and Maintenance.
– AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract). Working on Latest Technology: 4G-Jio ProjectActivities: RFE1 survey for Installation of LTE Equipment for Samsung (Reliance 4G).
-Installation of alpha/Beta/Gama antennae & Integration of E-Node B equipment which is responsible for running 4G Network for Reliance.
-Quality Testing for the Installation (ATP-11A & ATP 11B) SCFT/SCVT Testing. GRID Testing. MRO Testing. CLOT(Cluster Optimization Testing)
– Performing EMF/RFE1 Survey for the project of4G Performing Installation, commissioning, integration of Enode B/Microwave equipment.
– Problem-solving, troubleshooting and assist with any problem solving for implementation issues on site. Handling Quality Test for the site work done (ATP-11A & ATP 11B). Successful completion of SCFT/SCVT Testing. Performing CLOT (Cluster Optimisation Test).
|9||Job Location||PAN India|
|10||Package||1) Designation: Telecom Trainee Engineer
Annual Package: ~ 2.0 – 2.5 LPA *
(a) Training: One Month, Stipend Offered: None TA (on site) shall be provided by the company.
(b) 2 nd , 3rd , 4th Months Stipend: Basic ~ 6000/-
(c) 4 th Month Onwards Salary ~ 12000/- PM*
(d) After 1 year – Salary ~ 22000/- PM*
2) Designation: Telecom Trainee Engineer
Annual Package: ~ 1.5 – 2.0 LPA *
(e) Training: One Month, Stipend Offered: None TA (on site) shall be provided by the company.
(f) 2 nd , 3rd , 4th Months Stipend: Basic ~ 5000/-
(g) 4 th Month Onwards Salary ~ 10000/- PM*
(h) After 1 year – Salary ~ 20000/- PM*
|11||Any Bond or Fee||No|
|(Please specify clearly)|
|12||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)||Step 1: Pre Placement Presentation
Step 2: Written Test
Step 3: GD
Step 4: Technical & HR Interview
|NOTE : • All students should carry their CV and copy of Documents along with passport size photograph.
Dr. Manisha Maiduly