28 Sep 2019
Educational visit for Market Research for Horticulture products
This educational visit aims at making students aware and have understanding of the following queries:
- How are mandis distributed and categorized across different state level regulatory systems and administrative areas?
- How are mandis spatially distributed in India? Where are they located?
- How do these locations relate to different agro-ecological areas and access to larger metropolitan markets?
- How do these markets vary across different local production conditions, crops and commodities?
- What are the key alternative (public and private) agricultural marketing channels?
- How is the mandi system connected? What are the different networks that enable movement through and between mandis?
How do specific commodities reach consumer markets and how is value added along these supply chains?
AIM of the Events
- To know buyers purchasing behavior
- To know buyer’s preferences
- To know buyer’s dislike
- To know buyer’s expectations
|Department Name ( Full Name)||Food Technology|
|Course Name (Participants):||B.Sc. Food Technology (all years)|
|Date Time & Venue of Events:||28 september 2019, at Dehradun|
|Event Coordinator & Organizing Team Members||Ms. Kajal Srivastava & Ms. Shradha Soni|