Educational Visit To Agriculture Farm by Department of Agriculture
Educational Tours for students provide them practical exposure about agricultural practices, crops cultivation, vegetable cultivation, importance of floriculture, mushroom cultivation. Students will get knowledge about poultry, livestock production and fisheries. The farm has a large unit of integrated farming system. The tour will be conducted for B.Sc Agriculture and B.Sc Horticulture students.
AIM of the Events
- To know about mushroom farming
- To know about cultivation and marketing strategies
- For practical exposure of vermicomposting
- To understand about vegetable production
- To give practical knowledge of integrated farming system.
|Department Name ( Full Name)||B.Sc Agriculture and B.Sc Horticulture|
|Course Name (Participants):||B.Sc Agriculture & Horticulture (all courses)|
|Date Time & Venue of Events:||18th Sept’19
|Event Coordinator & Organizing Team Members||Ms Vasundhara Kaushik|
|Contact Person||Ms Vaishali Chauhan|