Educational visit to KVK & Rural areas of Dhakrani Herbertpur by Department of Agriculture
This visit aims at making students aware and have understanding of the processes of agricultural techniques, new schemes launched by the govt. of India for rural development. This visit to enhance students knowledge about work done in govt. institutes. This will help students for survey of rural societies.
AIM of the Event
- To know about role of KVK in agriculture sector.
- To know about new varieties of various crop seeds through KVK.
- To understand about agriculture system in rural society.
- To understand about social organization of rural areas.
- To understand about different units of rural social structure.
- 6. Socio economic survey.
|Speakers of the Events:|
|NAME||Dr. A. K. Singh|
|Designation & Experience||Associate Professor, Animal Nutrition|
|Department Name ( Full Name)||Agriculture|
|Course Name (Participants):||B.Sc. Agriculture (I Sem) Group II|
|Date Time & Venue of Events:||29 November 2019, 10:00 Am at KVK Dhakrani Herbertpur-Poanta Sahib Rd, Uttarakhand|
|Event Coordinator & Organizing Team Members||Ms. Hema Adhikari & Ms. Ashwani Rawat|
|Contact Person||Dr. A. K. Singh|