Educational visit to Pantanjali, Haridwar for MBA-I Year students by Department of Management
MBA I Year Students have their Optional One day educational visit to Pantanjali, Haridwar.
Patanjali Ayurved Limited was established in 2006 with a thought of rural and urban development. The company is not merely an organization but a thought of creating a healthy society through Yog and Ayurved.
Patanjali Ayurved Ltd has achieved a tremendous presence around the globe and throughout India in a very small time since its inception in 2006. We have more than 47000 retail counters, 3500 distributors, multiple warehouses in 18 states and proposed factories in 6 states.
With a growth rate of 130%, the Patanjali Group is planning to make a foray into major global markets. As the group is already present in markets like the US, Canada, the UK, Russia, Dubai and some European countries, it is willing to spread its wings wider and farther.
AIM of the Events
- The industrial visit provides an insight on how companies work.
- It provides useful information related to the practical aspects of the course which cannot be visualized in lectures.
- Get insight of on the internal working environment of the company
- Sensitize students to the practical challenges that organizations face in the business world.
- Industrial visits also give greater clarity about various management concepts for students as they can practically see how these concepts are put into action.
Date Time & Venue of Events:22 Nov 2019Event Coordinator &Organizing Team Members
(a) Mr. Abhimanyu Singh- 7906413935
(b) Mr. Rajeev – 9661732762
(c) Mr. Anshul- 8979977814
Contact PersonSanjay Nautiyal, HOD, Management