Industrial Visit ONGC Dehradun by Department of Civil Engineering
Event Title: Industrial Visit ONGC, Dehradun
About Event: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is an Indian multinational oil and gas company earlier headquartered in Dehradun, Uttarakhand India. It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. An Industrial Visit is going to be held at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Dehradun on 14th of March 2019. This visit is going to organize for B.Tech Civil Engineering 2nd Year Students. By this visit students will be able to understand different types of research work and the different valuable labs which are used in the design and analysis of Production of different petroleum product and bituminous material.
Aim of Event:
- To show various research going on in the field of civil engg.
- Demonstrate the practical implications of the theory studied in the course work.
- Demonstration of new technology in the field of production.
- Different uses and conservation of Natural Resources.
- Introduction of the various types of tests in the field of transportation.
Department Name: Civil Engineering
Course : B.Tech 2nd Year
Date & Venue : 14/03/2019 at ONGC Dehradun