Industrial visit to Aanchal Dairy Dehradun by Department of Food Technology and Agriculture
This visit aims at making students aware and have understanding of the processes of procurement of milk, its processing and product development as well as packaging requirements of the dairy industry. This visit will help the students to broaden their mind about the actual work done in the industry and also help them to understand the needs of the transportation and storage of milk.
AIM of the Events
- To know about milk collection and transport
- To know about unit operations of milk processing.
- To understand about testing, processing and manufacturing of dairy products.
- To understand about milk adulterations.
- To understand about different packaging materials used in dairy industry.
|Speakers of the Events:|
|Designation & Experience||Quality Executive|
|Department Name ( Full Name)||Food Technology and Agriculture|
|Course Name (Participants):||B.Sc. food technology (all years) and B.Sc. agriculture(Vth Sem)|
|Date Time & Venue of Events:||23 september 2019, at Aanchal Dairy, Raipur road|
|Event Coordinator & Organizing Team Members||Ms. Kajal Srivastava & Ms. Shradha Soni|