Industrial visit to Galogi Hydropower Project Mussorie, Dehradun by Department of Mechanical Engineering
The event is organized for the students of Mechanical engineering (B.Tech and polytechnic) in Galogi Hydropower Project, Mussorie, Dehradun. Students will get the knowledge about the working of power plants. The turbine used in the hydropower project is pelton turbine. Students will come to know about the working of pelton wheel and will get the practical knowledge of the power plants. Practical knowledge is much effective to the students than the theoretical knowledge. Students learn about how to work in an industrial environment.
AIM of the Events
- To provide students an insight regarding the internal working of the interplanetary.
- It provides the students a practical perspective of the work place.
- Students get opportunity to learn things practically through intersection, working methods and employment practices.
- It gives students an exposure to current work practices as opposed to possibly theoretical knowledge being thought at college.
- Students will get to know about the turbine and generators use in hydro power plants.
|Department Name ( Full Name)||Mechanical Engineering|
|Course Name (Participants):||B.Tech, Polytechnic|
|Date Time & Venue of Events:||29thFebruary, 2020 (Galogi, Mussorie)|
|Event Coordinator &Organizing Team Members||Mr. ViveksheelYadav|
Ms. Shalini Chauhan
All faculties of Mechanical department.
|Contact Person||Mr. Viveksheel Yadav(9720281083)|
Mr. Faraz Ahmad (7830406009)