Khadi design Council of India
|Event Title:||Khadi design Council of India|
|Event category||Guest Lecture|
|About Event||“KHADI” is a national fabric of India. It is the natural fabric which can be significantly considered for Design on Global level towards Sustainable future of a mankind. The spinning of|
Khadi uses no machines or energy and thus has low Carbon footprints.
KDCI, KHADI DESIGN COUNCIL OF INDIA, is a non-profit organization, working to create employment in urban & rural areas in the Khadi sector. It has a social reach in millions through various mediums.
|AIM of the Events |
|1. To connect youth with Government schemes.|
2. To facilitate students in various programs like Skill India..
3. To promote employment in KHADI DESIGNING for all emerging and upcoming designers.
4. Student’s perspective of Khadi will improve.
5. To make students understand & involve Khadi into corporate & couture collection,
|Content of the Event||Introduction of Khadi as the fine fabric for designing.|
|Highlights of Events||· One week Certification Program|
· Renowned Faculties from topmost design institutions are involve in conducting the course.
· Students will get exposure in public domain
|Speakers of the Events: |
|NAME||Ms. Dimple Jha|
|Designation & Experience||Zonal Joint Secrectary|
|Organization||Khadi design Council of India|
|Department Name||Bachelor of Fashion Designing|
|Course Name (Participants):||Fashion Designing|
|Date Time & Venue of Events:||09th Jan’21; 11:00A.M.|
|Event Coordinator & Organizing Team Members||Ms. Deepa Arya|
|Contact Person||Ms. Deepa Arya|