Model Hunt By Department of Fashion Designing
MODEL HUNT BY THE DEPARTMENT OF FASHION DESIGNING.
Theme: Inviting aspiring models from our colleges to participate.
- Online registration for participation in a pre-specified Performa.
- Selection of most promising participants by in house judges.
- There will be semifinal round in which we will have a introduction and ramp walk by all the participants.
- There will be final round including question answer round and final ramp walk.
- Concluding the show with prize distribution to the winners and 1st,2nd& 3rd runner up.
- The top 25 will participate in our upcoming fashion shows.
Model Hunt DBGI
First Model Hunt Screening Competition is set to start by the Department of Fashion Design at Dev Bhoomi Group of Institution. We are organizing a model hunt with semi and Grand Finale. We are looking for Fresh Faces Male/Female. If you have the attitude we have the Ramp. The Top 25 will participate in our upcoming fashion shows.
Grand Finale: DBGI Campus.
Date: 23rd Feb’19
Time: 3 pm Sharp
Last date to register: 20th Jan’19 -14th feb’19
Age 18 Years to 25 Years minimum height 5 feet 7 inches, excellent physique.
Age 18 Years to 25 Years minimum height 5 feet 5 inches, weight in proportion to height.
- Submit pre-specified Performa and one full length and one close up photograph.
Grand Finale Winning Catagories :
2nd Runner Up
1st Runner Up
Miss/Mr. DBGI* – DBGI Model Hunt
- Models will be invited from all the departments of DBGI. They will be screened by a Panel of judges. Only 50 models [20 male & 30 female] will be selected from our well planned models hunt screening competition.
- All models must have an active email address and Contact Number (Preferred WhatsAPP)
- When you walk in the audition please be fully dressed shoes on and ready to walk.
- No assistance will be provided for dressing up from the college.
- Submit applications to our model hunt registration form & you will be notified of the next Audition call.
- Your application will be rejected if submitted without a photo. Please attach photo(s) to this application and bring it to the audition. A full length shot and a headshot are preferred, however professional photos are not required, but your photos should be recent.
- To be considered for “The Fashion Show” and/or another fashion Competition show you must fill out this Application honestly, accurately and completely. Do not leave any question unanswered. If any question is not applicable to you, write N/A in the space provided, or if no space is provided, next to the question. Failure to do so may result in your elimination from consideration or from the Program.
- Applications that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are null n void and will not be accepted.