Photo Exhibition at Haldwani Literature Festival by Department of Journalism and Mass Communication
Department of Journalism & Mass Communication is organizing a Photo Exhibition at Haldwani Literature Festival from 25 January to 26 January in Haldwani.
We are aiming to showcase the talent of photography of our students to a wider audience which will encourage them to pursue their passion with grit.
Rules and Regulations
1. Submitted photos must not be plagiarized and should be in RAW + JPEG format.
2. Photos pertaining to Uttarakhand’s culture will be preferable however, entries are open for all genres.
3. Submitted photos’ resolution must be in accordance with A3 size printing.
4. Mention your name, branch, and contact while submitting the photos.
5. Send your entries through mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting soft copies directly to the event co-ordinators.
6. Submission deadline: 12 January 2020
7. As we have only a limited number of frames to be displayed at the exhibition, the jury will choose only the best ones. Any objection pertaining to the jury’s final decision will not be entertained in any case.
Date Time & Venue of Events:25-26 January 2020
Contact Person : Ritika Puri- 9897134419, Udit Chaturvedi- 8755573350