Registration open..!!!Campus Placement Drive of Apollo Munich
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions.
Campus Drive of Apollo Munich
|1||Name of the Company||Apollo Munich|
|2||Date of registration||Students should register before 15th .Jan.2020.
Link is mentioned below.
|3||Company Profile||The company’s uncomplicated insurance plans consist of a broad spectrum of products covering healthcare, travel insurance and personal accident plans, tailored to the needs of individuals and families. The company also caters to large and small corporate groups with customized Group Health Insurance Plans. Apollo Munich Health Insurance has received numerous positive reviews and ratings for its health insurance plans and policies, which have been ranked as the best plans in the health insurance industry by several of India’s popular publications such as “The Economic Times” and “The Hindustan Times”. The company offers its products through a network well trained sales partners and directly through its call center, website and in-house sales force. Apollo Munich has been one of the top 100 Great Place to Work 8 times in a row till 2018.|
|5||Stream Required||MBA (Marketing & Sales)|
|6||Eligibility Criteria (Marks %age or any other conditions)||· Industry Awareness
· Value Based Selling
· Target Monitoring
· Agent Management/Branch Relationship Management
· Team Work / Network Planning
· Should have a Minimum of 6 Months experience in Sales (Any Sector) or should have completed a 2-month internship in Field Sales (Any Sector)
|8||Position||Channel Sales officer|
|9||Job Profile||· Establishing, maintaining and growing relationship with the key stakeholders
· Opportunity mapping starting at the branch level and sharing the same with the Team Member
· Conducting in- branch training and joint calls to train and convert business
· Handling and driving marketing and business promotion campaigns designed at National/ Zonal/Regional levels
· Providing regular and timely updates of various activities and campaigns as per the agreed frequency and formats by the management.
· Owning the budgeted sales target for the branch/ branches.
· Ensuring and owning 360 degree support on OPS, MIS, Customer Service and Claim related queries.
· Following and adhering to the governance plan
|10||Job Location||North India|
|11||Package||After Training Completion – Rs 3,00,000/- p.a.+ Incentives (up to Rs. 50,000 p.a. can go up to Rs 1,50,000 p.a. for high performance) + Reimbursements (Up to Rs 48000/- Per Annum)
One time Welcome bonus of Rs 10,000 to be paid after completion of 4 months with AMHI.
Training Period (First 3 Months) – Stipend of Rs 8000/- Per Month. If you leave the Company or submit your resignation before completion of first year, YMP will be liable to pay Rs.75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only) to the Company towards the expenses incurred towards your training and up skills.
|12||Any Bond or Fee||Yes|
|(Please specify clearly)|
|13||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)||Phase 1: Application Gathering
Phase 2: List of Shortlisted candidates to be communicated to respective Campuses + Online Test + Interview Process at a pre-decided Venue.
Phase 3: Final List of candidates offered will be communicated to the campuses.
All students should carry their CV and copy of Documents along with passport size photograph.