TOWER MAKING by Department of Civil Engineering
ABOUT EVENT: In this event, students need to make a tower with the help of bamboo sticks within a given time period. Clay paste/fevicol will be given to each team for making an adhesive bond of bamboos with each other. Also there are some rules and regulations under which all team have to perform. Tower of maximum height with stability will win the competition
AIM OF THE EVENT:
• Students will be aware towards the advantages of towers.
• Students will learn techniques to make a tower stable and durable.
• A fun activity to refresh student’s mind.
• Students will be able to understand the uses of trusses used in tower and its importance.
• New ideas will be generated for innovation in tower construction.
SPEAKER OF THE EVENT: Mr. LAKSHMAN SINGH
DEPARTMENT NAME: Civil Engineering (POLY)
COURSE NAME (PARTICIPANTS): POLY CE, POLY ME, B.ARCH
DATE TIME & VENUE OF EVENT: 01/APR/2019, 10:00AM-01:00PM, NEW CIVIL BUILDING