VASANTOTSAVA -2021 By Department of Ayurveda
|Event Title:||VASANTOTSAVA -2021|
|Event category||Vasant Panchami Celebration|
|About Event |
|DBMCAH is organizing an event and celebrating the transition of the season from Shishir to Vasant Ritu. Event organized to enhance the knowledge of the students towards The Changing Season.|
|AIM of the Events||● Enhance the knowledge of the Seasonal Regime.|
● To know the importance of Changing season.
● Benefits of diet to be taken in the time of changing season.
●Poster Showing details of doshas behavior in season.
● Students will be reciting shlokas related to season so that can help nearby people and shower our vast knowledge of great Ayurveda culture.
|Content of the Event||1. Havan Pujan|
2. Poster presentation
3. Shloka Recitation
5. Award Distribution
|Highlights of Events |
|1. Introduction of the speaker.|
2. Introduction of the Topic.
3. Interaction with the students.
4. Poster presentation
5. Shloka recitation
6. Rangoli competition
7. Award distribution.
8. Vote of thanks.
|Department Name||Dev Bhoomi Medical College Of Ayurveda and Hospital|
|Course Name (Participants):||Ayurveda students|
|Date Time & Venue of Events:||16 Feb 2020, 10:00 am onwards|
|Event Coordinator & Organizing Team Members||1. Dr.Nishant Bhatnagar|
2. Dr. Dushyant Singh
|Contact Person||1. Dr. Nishant Bhatnagar|