Webinar by Ministry of Power, “Career Options and Opportunities for Electronics Graduates”
Guest Lecture for B.Tech (ECE ,EEE & ME)
Interaction by Expert. The expert believes to conduct online sessions to disseminate information amongst students of Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions.
.Through the programme, an attempt is being made by the organization To give an overview to the students on the opportunities in core Electronics field and the skills required , To give an overview of Product Development, Industry, Tools and different type of jobs, To give an overview of higher education in India and abroad
Along with the interactive sessions, the students can also be presented audio-video films and presentations on the activities, as well as provided details of the subject they are being taught through an online medium.
Aim of the Event:
- To give an overview on short term/online training in Embedded System, DSP,VLSI,AI/ML, IoT etc
- To give an overview of the expectation from Industry, interview and resume preparation.
- Behavioral Attitude / Personality
- Two way Communication
Content of the Event:
The career guidance is the main objective and the content includes all the career opportunities in the booming field of jobs and scope of further studies will also be included.
Highlights of Event:
Webinar for DBGI Students.
Eminent Speakers are Senior Faculty member at Ministry of Power
Speakers of the Event:
Senior Faculty Member
Ministry of Power & Electronics
- Department Name: Training and Placement
- Course Name: For students from B.Tech (ECE ,EEE & ME)
- Date Time & Venue of Events: 9th Novenber 2020, 10:30 AM
- Event Coordinator & Organizing Team Members
- Event Coordinator : Dr. Manisha Maiduly
- Organizing Team Members: Shivani Gusain
- Contact Person- Dr. Manisha Maiduly