Workshop on Panchkarma – An Ayurvedic Approach To Typical Spine Conditions by Department of Ayurveda
Event will start with the introduction .
- Live demonstration of panchkarma therapies will be done.
- Live demonstration of Cupping , Tapping and needling .
- Query session for the students.
The Aim of the Panchkarma workshop is to help students to know about the different and technical part of Panchkarma.
It will help students to realise the instant and beneficial effects of Panchkarma therapies.
Speakers of the Events:
Dr. Priya Ranjan tiwari
Panchkarma Consultant , 5years of Intense Clinical Experience.
Dr.Tiwari Ayurveda Hospital , Kiccha
Department Name: Dev Bhoomi Medical College Of Ayurveda and Hospital
Course Name: BAMS
Date Time & Venue of Events: 12.November 2019
Event Coordinator & Organizing Team Members :
- Dr. Richa Singh , Dr. Kanchan Thakur
- Dr. Nishant Bhatnagar
- Dr. umesh vasant Sawant ,Dr. Megha Bahuguna, Dr. Dushyant , Dr.Kanika , Dr. Hemant Semalti, Dr. Neha , Dr. Anita Pal, Dr. Yogendra Kumar, Mrs . Ankita Gupta