|Click here to download the sheet|
|TIMELINE||4 Weeks (SET 1)||8 Weeks (SET 1)||12 Weeks||4 Weeks (SET 2)||8 Weeks(SET 2)|
|Start of Course||27-Jan-20||27-Jan-20||27-Jan-20||24-Feb-20||24-Feb-20|
|End of Course||21-Feb-20||20-Mar-20||17-Apr-20||20-Mar-20||17-Apr-20|
|Exam Dates – 1||29 March 2020 – 2 Sessions on each date : 9am- 12 noon; 2pm-5pm||25 April 2020 and 26 April 2020 – 2 Sessions on each date : 9am- 12 noon; 2pm-5pm|
|Open enrollment to the Course||Nov, 18 2019|
|Close enrollment to the Course||3-Feb-20||24-Feb-2020|
|Open exam registration form||16-Dec-19|
|Close exam registration form||Feb 17, 2020/Feb 21, 2020 10:00 AM||Mar 16, 2020/Mar 20, 2020 10:00 AM|
NPTEL Summer/ Winter Internship
From 2018 summer onward, NPTEL has started offering internships to NOC exam toppers with the respective course instructors.
Eligibility and Selection
- NPTEL office will contact the course instructor to check if they can take in interns from toppers of their respective courses.
- Depending on the availability and affirmation from the course instructor, the course toppers are contacted requesting them to apply for internship if interested.
- The documents are sent to the Course instructor who decides on whether the candidate is eligible for the internship.
- Course instructor decision is final in all matters with respect to selection of candidates.
Duration of internship
- NPTEL will be offering 2, 4, 6 or 8 weeks internship. This is purely based on the candidate’s and course instructor’s availability and interest.
- Such internships are offered once in summer (May/June/July) and winter (Nov/Dec/Jan) each year.
The candidate should apply to NPTEL along with the following support documents to email@example.com
- Copy of your resume
- Last 2 semesters’ grade sheet
The application is forwarded to the course instructor by NPTEL.
Once approval is obtained, the candidate will be contacted.
NPTEL will try to arrange for your accommodation at one of the hostels within the institute premises. In case of non-availability, the candidate has to arrange for his/her own accommodation.
|Duration||Stipend per month|