- We hereby state that this policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own, manage, control, or to people that we do not employ or handle.
What Information is Collected and it’s Use?
- When you register on our website, visit any of our pages, or utilize our services, then we tend to collect personally identifiable information. We may also gather personally identifiable information from third parties.
- When you register with us on your website or any of our pages, we request to enter your personal information such as name, email address, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anymore anonymous to us.
- The information which we receive from you is used for three general purposes – to customize the content for you, to fulfil your requests for particular services, and to communicate with you about services.
- We also automatically collect and record information on our server logs from your browser, which your IP address, cookie information, and the information of the page you requested. This information, which we gain, trough the server, is not linked to your account and will not be utilized to identify you.
What about Information Sharing or Disclosure?
- Your personally identifiable information is absolutely safe with is as We will not sell or rent your information to anyone.
- We will share your personally identifiable information to other companies or people only when –
1-) We have your permission to share the information;
2-) In response to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes; or
3-) If we found out that your actions on our website outrage the Terms of Service.
If you have any further queries, suggestions, or feedback, you can send us on the mail firstname.lastname@example.org.