UKSEE 2019 – Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam online application
UKSEE-2019 Online Application form
|01||UKSEE-2019 ADVERTISEMENT||CLICK HERE|
|02||UKSEE-2019 INFORMATION BROCHURE||CLICK HERE|
|03||UKSEE-2019 ONLINE APPLICATION||CLICK HERE|
Uttarakhand technical university is conducting UKSEE examination every year for the Students of Uttarakhand & Other states ( Who have Domicile of Uttarakhand or Passed 10th/12th From Uttarakhand) for Admission in (B. Pharma, BHMCT, and MCA ,MBA, M. Tech, M. Pharma.1st Year and B. Pharma., B. Tech., and MCA-2018- Lateral Entry ) .Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination generally abbreviated as UKSEE is a state level Entrance Examination organized by Uttarakhand Technical University for giving chance to the students by providing several Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate courses. Students qualified in this test would get admission in courses like B.Pharma, Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT), MCA programme and can also get lateral entry into Batches like B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA.
UKSEE is a very good chance for the Students specially of Uttarakhand for getting admission in various Private, Government and semi Government colleges for their Well Future and better Studies. The mode of Examination is Offline and the Question paper will be in English.
The Submission date of Application forms for UKSEE will start form 15th April 2019 and the last date for Submitting the Application form is 30th April 2019.The mode of Application form is Online and the admit card will be issued on 06th May 2019.
Examination will be conducted on 18th & 19th May 2019. The result of UKSEE 2019 will be declared on 10th June 2019 and the counselling for admission will get started on 3rd week of June 2019.
Dates given are Provisionary and can be changed as per the decision of higher authorities of UTU.
Eligibility Criteria for UKSEE 2019
The Eligibility Criteria of Every course is different. Check Your eligibility in the table mentioned below: –
- Candidates Who have Uttarakhand Domicile Certificate are allowed to apply for this.
- Domicile certificate should be issued from Government authority.
- Those who have cleared their qualifying examination from Uttarakhand Technical Board/ Universities are also qualified for lateral entry seats, but they cannot avail any reservation.
- Those who have passed there Intermediate or Graduation from any recognized board can apply for the examination. Those who are currently appearing for their Board or Universities exams can also apply for this examination but be sure that the result must be declared before counselling of UKSEE 2019 Starts.
|Candidate should have passed Intermediate with mathematics. OR have Passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology.|
|Pharmacy 1st Year|| Candidate Should have cleared 10+2 with any recognized board.|
He/she must have scored at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates) Chemistry and Physics as mandatory subjects along with 3rd subject being biology/Mathematics or biotechnology
|B.Pharma (Lateral Entry)||Candidate should have passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved college.|
He/she must have scored at least 45% marks( for General) and 40% (for reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
|BHMCT (Hotel management)||Candidate Should have passed 10+2 exam.|
He/she Should have scored at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
|MCA|| Candidate Should have bachelor’s Degree (minimum 3 years) from any recognized university and Should have mathematics at 10+2 level or graduation level.|
He/she Should have passed in the previous qualifying exam with 50% marks (45% marks for students belonging to reserved category)
|MCA Lateral Entry (for Uttarakhand domicile and Academic domicile only)|| Candidate Should have a degree from recognized university (minimum 3 years course) in BCA, B.sc (IT Computer Science) with Mathematics as a core subject at 10+2 or at graduate level.|
He/she Should have passed in qualifying exam with 50% marks (45% marks for students belonging to reserved category)
|MBA [1st year]||Candidate Should have a degree from recognized university (minimum 3 years course) in BCA, B.sc (IT Computer Science) with Mathematics as a core subject at 10+2 or at graduate level.|
He/she must have passed in qualifying exam with 50% marks (45% marks for students belonging to reserved category) Note: The students who have qualified CAT / MAT are eligible for counselling without appearing in UKSEE – 2019.
|M. Pharm. (1st Year)||Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.|
He/she must have passed in qualifying exam with 55% marks (50% marks for students belonging to reserved category)
The university has set some norms which have to be followed in order to complete an individual’s registration for UKSEE – 2019. The norms are as follows :-
- The application forms for UKSEE – 2019 will be released through online mode.
- The applications have to be submitted separately for different courses.
- Application fees for General & OBC category students is ₹1500 and for SC & ST category students is ₹750, which can be paid through debit/credit card or net banking. The application will not be refunded in any case.
- Only Uttarakhand state domicile holders can apply for UKSEE-2019.
- The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for respective courses.
- No requests for the change in category & location of exam centre will be entertained.
- The candidates have to complete the online/offline application form in all respect and also to upload his/her photograph in the appropriate box. The candidates are further advised to re-check the entries/information provided by him/her before submitting the same as there is no option for editing the entries after submission of application form. After submitting the form, the candidate is required to take the print of the submitted form (hard copy). The candidates are advised to retain the copy of the form submitted to the University for their further reference and queries.
- Only appearing in the UKSEE-2019 does not confer any rights to secure seat in UKSEE course state quota seats. The selection and admission to UKSEE course on a state quota seats in any institute is subject to fulfilling all the eligibility criteria, state reservation policy etc. mentioned in the Information Brochure and/ or amendments made thereafter till the time of counselling.
- The exam will be conducted through pen and paper based mode. The exam duration will be 2 hours. The question paper will be in both the languages: Hindi and English
- The questions will be of objective type. Only blue or black point pen should be used to mark the answers. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- UKSEE-2019 results will be published online through UTU website. The answer keys will also be provided along with the results. UTU will inform about the result declaration via advertisement in the newspapers.
- The merit list will also be prepared as per the obtained marks in UKSEE-2019.
- There is no provision of the scrutiny of the answer sheets.
- The candidates will get admission through counselling on the basis of merit-cum-choices. The counselling will be held through online mode.
- The Counselling fee have to be paid by the candidates along with registering for the counselling and filling their preferences of courses and colleges.
- Seat allotment will be done on the basis of candidate’s filled choices and availability of seats. After seat allotment, the candidate should download his provisional allotment letter from the university website and report to the allotted college.
The tentative dates will be available on the university website and for further details, candidates may refer to http://uktech.ac.in/uksee/
UKSEE-2019 Submission of on-line application forms & Online Fees
|27-04-2019 to 11-05-2019|
|Admit Card Availability|
|Tentative date for uploading of Admit Cards on website*||14-05-2019|
|Date of Examination|
|· M. Tech., M. Pharm., MBA – I Year||18-05-2019|
|· BHMCT, B. Pharma, MCA-I Year|
· B. Tech., B. Pharm ,MCA- II Year (Lateral Entry)
|Declaration of Result*||10-06-2019|
|*For exact date, candidate may remain in touch with UTU website.|