Bachelor of Design : Interior Design, Product Design and Graphic Design in Dev Bhoomi School of Architecture and Design
Design and why?
“Design is intelligence made visible,” said author Alina Wheeler. Design in that sense is the true combination of beauty and brains. And with growing emphasis being on aesthetics today, a Bachelor of Design program helps students shape appealing careers for themselves.
Areas it covers
A comprehensive Bachelor of Design program Interior Design, Product Design and Graphic Design. The Interior Design learning covers aspects like furniture design, color combinations and Vastu Shastra. Through Product Design students get insights into transportation (automotive designs), lifestyle product design like textile, jewelries, watches, leather crafts, optical and more. Print media design, visual media design for advertising, media production and post-production designing are crucial areas of Graphic Design. Armed with this knowledge students can launch careers in various fields.
Working in the different areas of design is creatively satisfying and lucrative, while it is considered to be a glamorous career option as well. After completing your Bachelor of Design program you can:
- Pursue your Master of Design program from top universities all over the world.
- Bag placement with top design firms across India and kickstart exciting careers.
- Follow your entrepreneurial dreams by setting up your own design firm.
- Build a strong career in academia with focus on cutting edge research.
- Have strong credentials to start a career in education sharing your knowledge with others.
- Handle projects for homes as well as the burgeoning hotel industry.
- You can make a place for yourself in industry related services careers.
Bachelor of Design program that shapes leaders
Dev Bhoomi School of Architecture & Design (DBSAD) in Dehradun leverages 13 years of academic excellence to students’ advantage. Its B. Des program focusses on industry oriented curriculum that is delivered by faculty members from top design institutes in the country.
The high end building material lab to aid in design, access to the latest Architecture and designing software, and well-equipped Drawing studio, complement students’ learning experience. Industry exposure and corporate interactions prepares students for rewarding careers in Public as well as Private sector.