19 Apr 2019
Campus Drive of Anitej Services Pvt. Ltd.
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institution .
|1||Name of the Company||Anitej Services Pvt. Ltd|
|2||Date of Campus Drive||19th April 2019 at 10.00 AM , DBGI Campus|
|3||Company Profile||Anitej Services Private Limited is a Private incorporated refers as GTS cabs serving efficiency and fulfilling customer’s desire from last 12 years. GTS cab paves the path of success by being one of the leading names in providing best cab rental services in India. Starting off as a taxi travel service provider in Uttarakhand by Mr. TP Singh, our mission was to simplify outstation travel for all Indians.|
|5||Stream Required||MBA , HM|
|6||Eligibility Criteria (Marks %age or any other conditions)||No|
|8||Job Profile||1. Business Development Executive
1. We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clientele and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
2. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forgoing strong relationships with clients.
3. Develop growth strategies focused both financial gain and customer satisfaction
with our clients.
4. Arrange business meetings with prospect clients.
5. Responsible for dealing with clients queries handling day to day internal
6. Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
6. To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales
pitch to time-bound closure.
1. Good Communication Skills
2. Pleasing Personality
3. Interpersonal Relationship
4. Negotiation and demonstration Skills
5. Candidate must have conveyance
2. Senior Sales Executive
1. To generate leads and initiate the sales process.
2. Facilitate and enable clients to purchase properties support and lead clients
through the entire real estate process.
3. Assess competitive market prices through property comparisons.
4. Analyze, check, maintain and update property/client lists.
5. To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales
pitch to time-bound closure.
3. Restaurant Front Office (GRE, Captain, Restaurant Executive)
Responsibilities & Duties
1. Always greet and welcome guests promptly in a warm and friendly manner.
2. Assist guest with table reservation.
3. Assist guest while seating.
4. Ensure guests are serviced within specified time.
5. Has a good knowledge of menu and presentation standards.
6. Speak with guests and staff using clear and professional language, and answer
phone calls using appropriate telephone etiquette.
7. Able to answer any questions regarding menu and assist with menu selections.
8. Able to anticipate any unexpected guest need and reacts promptly and tactfully.
9. Always applies service techniques correctly at all times, and serving Food &
10. Beverage items with enthusiasm.
Serve food courses and beverages to guests.
11. Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
12. Record transaction / orders in Point of Sales systems at the time of order.
13. Communicate with the kitchen regarding any menu questions, the length of wait
and product availability.
14. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special
requests to the kitchen.
15. Check with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverages.
16. Responsible for clearing, collecting and returning food and beverage items to
17. Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc. throughout the shift.
18. Reviews order dockets ensuring accurate and timely preparations for order
19. Present accurate final bill to guest and process payment.
20. Perform shift closing on the Point of sales terminal and tally cash and credit card
12. Ensures that the restaurant is always kept clean and organized, both at the front
as well as the back of house areas.
13. Ensures that hotel brand standards and SOP’s are consistently implemented.
14. Work with fellow staffs and manager to ensure that the restaurant achieves its full
15. Completes the daily responsibilities that are set for each individual shift.
16. Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights, etc.
17. Conducts monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
18. Take an active role in coaching and developing junior staff.
19. Any other duties related to food and beverage service assigned by the manager
|10||Package||1. Senior Sales Executive – up to 4 lpa
2. Business Development Executive – up to 4 lpa
3. Restaurant Front Office (GRE, Captain, Restaurant Executive) – up to 2 lpa
Other Benefits: Accommodation + Meal + Service Charges + PF & ESI
|11||Any Bond or Fee||No|
|(Please specify clearly)|
|12||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)||GD and PI|
|NOTE : • All students should carry their CV and copy of Documents along with passport size photograph.
Dr. Manisha Maiduly