25 Jan 2019
Campus Placement Drive of ETEAM.
|Dev Bhoomi Group of Institution.
Campus Drive of ETEAM.
|1||Name of the Company||ETEAM|
|2||Date and Time of Campus Drive||25th January 2019, 10:00 AM|
|3||Company Profile||Eteam is Founded in 1999 and eTeam, Inc is an award-winning provider of industry specific technology services for Fortune 1000 companies in the life sciences, financial services and large integrator verticals. eTeam meets its client’s contingency needs for advisory, implementation and training solutions by providing industry aligned delivery teams which deploy industry specific talent with fast turnaround times at very efficient rates. eTeam also provides project services in the areas of data warehousing and business intelligence with a focus on reducing implementation costs using very experienced project leadership and implementation talent. eTeam is a diversity company which helps its corporate clients to meet their diversity goals.|
|5||Stream Required||B.Tech (CS, IT, EC, EE, EEE, Bio Tech) and MBA, BSc. (IT), BBA, BCA, MCA, B Pharma, D Pharma,PGDBM. (Requirement of Pharma students is more for some exclusive projects.)|
|6||Eligibility Criteria (Marks %age or any other conditions)||Students with backlogs are not be eligible for this drive.|
|8||Job Profile||Associate Recruiter – US Staffing
Role & Responsibility: –
· Responsible for handling IT/Pharma requirements from US/UK based clients.
· Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and closed candidates for
· Sourcing from Job Portals (Monster, Dice, Career builder, Yahoo Hot Jobs), Making job postings
on the Job Portal.
· Responsible to work on Contract, Permanent & C2H (Contract to Hire) position.
· Responsible for Coordinating fulfillment of other formalities such as background check, drug test
etc leading to joining post placement.
· Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
· Responsible for Strategy Development process which includes understanding client
requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
Skills Required: –
· Excellent communication & Interpersonal Skill.
· Must be passionate about IT/Pharma/Energy / Banking Recruitment.
· Must be Aggressive, Confident and Quick Learner.
· Willing to work as per US/UK timings.
· Keen to develop extensive technical knowledge in selected technologies to conduct primary
· Keen to have command over various search tools & techniques.
|9||Job Location||Noida/ Ahmedabad/ Bangalore|
|11||Any Bond or Fee||No|
|(Please specify clearly)|
|12||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)||• PPT
|NOTE : • All students should carry their CV and copy of Documents along with passport size photograph.
Dr. Manisha Maiduly