Campus Placement Drive of AIM India Pvt. Ltd.
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions.
Campus Drive of AIM India Pvt. Ltd.
|1||Name of the Company||AIM India Pvt. Ltd.|
|2||Date||7.2.2020 at 10.00 AM|
|3||Company Profile||AIM India delivers a one stop solution/ service to achieve financial independence. Our comprehensive wealth management is a high level professional service that combines financial and investment advice in accounting, taxation services and retirement planning. Our wealth management is much more than just investment advice as we encompass all parts of an individual’s financial life. We coordinate all the services needed to manage client’s money and plan for their own and family’s current and future needs. We maintain and increase their wealth based on individual’s financial situation goals and comfort level with risk.|
AIM is multiple service providers including Compliance services, Accounting services, Taxation services, Training & Development services, Recruitment services, Consulting services, Internal Expansion services etc.
|6||Eligibility Criteria (Marks %age or any other conditions)||. Good Personality.|
. Excellent communication skills and networking ability.
· Leadership qualities and teamwork skills.
· Expert hand in delivering Presentations.
· Good organization and planning skills.
· Handling client queries
· Relationship Management
· Cross selling techniques
· Objectivity & Tact clarity.
|7||Batch||2020, 2021(Summer Internship)|
|8||Position||Corporate Sales Manager|
|9||Job Profile||· Responsible for the operations of the company’s sales force.|
· Development & implementation of annual sales.
· Monitoring performance of teams & sales goal.
· Meeting business standards.
· Training and motivating the team to work efficiently and effectively towards their desired sales target.
· Customer Relationship Management.
· Digital & Online Marketing.
|10||Job Location||Pan India|
|12||Any Bond or Fee||Minimum Duration 6 months as per the Bond.|
|(Please specify clearly)|
|13||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)||Personal Interview|
|NOTE: • All students should carry their CV and copy of Documents along with passport size photograph.|