Pool Campus Placement Drive of Toppr Technologies * Updated
Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions.
Pool Campus Drive of Toppr Technologies
|1||Name of the Company||Toppr Technologies|
|2||Date of Placement Drive
|3||Company Profile||Toppr is one of the leading ed-tech platforms in India. Our vision is to effectively personalize education using technology. We are an extremely passionate team of engineers, educators, and designers – making consistent strides in product innovation to enhance our user engagement. We cater to the individual learning styles of candidates preparing for various school and board examinations, Olympiads, and scholarship tests. Additionally, we enable preparation for engineering and medical entrance tests as competitive as JEE and NEET.
We have won multiple awards such as:
1. IAMAI India digital awards for educational website 2. Amazon mobility awards for emerging startup in education
3. Top 10 Hottest Startups – CB Insights 2015 Specialties: Gamified and Adaptive Learning; Confluence of Data Science, Pedagogy and Design; Fast Career Development Present in over 30 Cities, with an Employee Strengthof~1500FTEs
|5||Stream Required||All branches graduating/ post graduating|
|6||Eligibility Criteria (Marks %age or any other conditions)||No academic criteria|
|8||Job Profile||Job description :
● Integrity: As an AC, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
● Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
● Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
● Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
● Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system
|9||Job Location||Pan India|
|10||Package||Compensation & Benefits 3 LPA (for UG)/ 3.5 LPA (for PG) + Performance Incentives (upto 7LPA) + Travel Reimbursement + Mobile Allowance.
The Compensation will revise to 5LPA +7 LPA incentives after successful completion of 6 month probation period.
|11||Any Bond or Fee||No|
|(Please specify clearly)|
|12||Placement Process (PPT, Written Test, GD, PI or Any other Test)||Step 1: Pre Placement Presentation
Step 2: GD
Step 3: PI
|NOTE: • All students should carry their CV and copy of Documents along with passport size photograph.
Dr. Manisha Maiduly